Weight Loss Alternatives Community
suggest me a exercise plan and diet

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

suggest me a exercise plan and diet

my mother is a obese type.
me and my brother also obese type.
i used to go for gym,it helped me but if i stop it i am reaching a weight of 90 kgs
this happens three times till now,
due to lack of proper diet and irregular dieting i got several problems
,from the past 6 months my body started increasing its weight again and now my weight is 90+.
i stopped working in gym and ground because i got a lot of health problems due to lack of proper diet,
i went to doctor and he suggested me some tests,
and he said that all my complaints are due to lack of d vitamin in my body,
more over i used to masturbate daily once or twice due to this i also feel lot of pain inside my both legs from thighs to calf.seems to be my nerves were dragging me down.
doctor suggested me nuroday and calcium citrate malate & folic acid tablets for 6months.
he asked me to stop gym for some days and suggested me to go for a walk in sunlight between 7am to 8am.
now plz suggest me proper diet and exercise plan plz,
from next week i am going for bi-cycling tooooooo.
plz suggest me i can't bear this body anymore i am nervous.
i am also feeling nausea sometimes,and feeling like my muscles and nerves are not under my control.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. Apart from weight issues you also appear to be having diet issues, probably due to an eating disorder. Anemia and low electrolytes in the body can also cause weight gain. So, if your vitamin D and vitamin B12 status is low then this needs to be replenished.
Depending on your body structure and lifestyle, first find out what is your basal metabolic rate (BMR) and daily calorie needs. This is the total calories you need to consume per day. Suppose you want to lose 7kg in 2 months. To lose about one pound, you need to burn about 3500 calories per day. So multiply this by about 15 pounds (7kg). Then calculate the calorie you need to save per day by dividing this number by 60 (2 months). This is the amount of calories you could eat less per day from your daily calorie requirements. This coupled with exercise of any kind (walking, jogging, swimming, tennis etc) will help you lose weight faster and allow you to eat some more.
You can use any online calorie counter for this purpose. Also, please consult a dietician, your doctor and a physical trainer to go about this in a proper way. Your doctor needs to manage your medical conditions and agree to the diet and exercise plan charted out for you. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.