Weight Loss Alternatives Community
using Hcg and loving it!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

using Hcg and loving it!

I started using Hcg on May 27 at a start weight of 150 pounds. I am currently at 128 pounds.  I follow the 500 calorie diet and am almost never hungry.  I work out 6 days a week aerobics and 3 days of weight training and have not had to lower my intensity due to the restricted diet.  I have tried everything but this works. By the end of my 45 day protocol I will be at my goal weight of 105 pounds. It is reshaping my body.  The fat is coming off all the problem areas. I know that doing this is a committment but I highly recommend it.
just a foot note here....guess what...with all that excerise...you could eat over 1,500 calories a day...and lose the same weight..lol with out injecting womens urine.. I posted the truth about HCG and what it realy is..and does...its sad so many are fooled...HCG is far from new..and does zero for weight loss...your talking like you FOOL the body into thinking its only getting 500 cals...and womens urine does not do this...and womens urine in no way can affect a fat cell..I know more about FATCELLS then anyone here..bar none....and womens urine cant help...hopefully you people will get a grip..and I bash no one..,just because I do not agree..thats bashing ? Just do not be lieing to people who come here ,who dont know better..with all your excercise you could eat so good..and with no pills...no powders..and no WOMENS URINE...and I have every right to tell people the truth..and once again.in tme..KEVEN TRUDEAU will be arrested again...do you tell these people that the second they stop injecting womends  urine.. ALL THE WEIGHT COMES BACK ?? I see that slipped your mind....did you post the real side affects....hmm...truth shoulod not make anyone here mad at me...do as you must..but leave other people alone..or atleast tell the truth..
Congratulations!  We know it's working so just ignore the 'obnoxious one'!  

I'm also having good results,  and cruising on, very easily. Feel fine, no hunger, not miserable like on other diets.  I've lost 7.25 lbs in 8 days (10 days on shots but not counting first 2 'loading days')
I'm on day 4 and I lost 2 lbs on my 3rd day.  Hope my results are as good as yours and the others here!  Any good tips that would be helpful to me?  What are you using to wash your hair, brush teeth, etc?  
I'm using my same toothpaste, and letting my hair stylists put the same stuff on my hair.  The only product I  ' Might '  have had a problem with was my Moisturizer Lotion.  The 2 days I started using my old moisturizer lotion again (OLAY), I only lost .25 lb each day (2 days in a row).  I went back to the special moisturizer I bought (Oil free Alba), and I lost 1.5 the next day. There were no other changes but still not totally convinced it was the moisturizer. To be safe, I'm sticking with the Alba oil free moisturizer.  
I have been on the hcg/phetermine diet.  I do see a doctor, my blood pressure is checked,heart rate, etc.  Hcg is safe, it supports a baby in the womb, duh.  The reason it does that is because it releases the stubborn stored body fat to give nutrients to the unborn baby.  Ever wonder why a pregnant lady throws up all day and never eats, but still has a healthy baby.  That's why!  It is given to men as well.  It will not shrink or make anything grow.  I have had no side effects, except for weight loss.  The pills are only appetite suppressants,nothing more.  I eat what i want, when i want, no calorie restrictions.  50-60 net carbs a day.Been on this diet for 11 days and have lost 9lbs.  Its easy, lean meats, tons of vegtables, lowfat cheese, nuts etc.  very healthy.
I am on day 3 of phase 1 of "the weight loss cure" program getting my body ready for the hcg part in phase 2. Did you do the preparation phase and where did you get your hcg?
I did do a few of the things on the phase 1 portion. I really concentrated on eliminating sugar, doing saunnas, eating organic foods only and drinking organic green tea and the organic yerba mate tea both with stevia. I did a liver cleanse and a candida cleanse.  As soon as I was finished with those I began the shots. I started my 1st shot on May 27th at 150 pounds. As of today, I weigh 123 pounds, have lost numerous inches and I feel great!  I do work out quite a bit, 3 weight training sessions a week and 5-6 days of aerobics.  The great part is that I feel great working out again.  If I only did the 500 calorie diet without the hcg, there is no way I could work out at this intensity. One thing I do every morning is walk 4 miles before lunch. For me, it just sets up my day and keeps my mind off skipping breakfast.

Hope this helps and good luck!
How can you work out on a 500 cal. diet and have energy? Do you work? I work 2 jobs & work out 3-5 days a week, how can I make it on a 500cal. diet. When do you do 800 cal. diet? Thanks Rosy
***@****
Your body is actually geting about 2500 calories of energy. 500 from the food you eat and 2000 from the released nutrients in the stored body fat ( adipose cells). So yes, you have PLENTY of energy.
With the hcg I have a huge amount of energy. I have 3 boys and I am a personal trainer, so yes I do work.  If you were to try a diet alone without the hcg there would be no way you'd have the energy to work out much less get through the day. "That girl over there" is right about the additional calories in the stored body fat.
Thanks for the info. Are you doing you hcg through a clinic or did you order in on your own? i ordered mine online and just got it. Not ready to start yet but have everything i need. i hope. What size needle do you use? mine are 22g 1in. and i am hoping that, that is long enough for the intramuscular injection.
I am concerned about getting a "fake" if I order HCG online--any comments?  Where did you get yours?
"Your body is actually geting about 2500 calories of energy. 500 from the food you eat and 2000 from the released nutrients in the stored body fat ( adipose cells)""

1,0000000000000 % un-proven and false...if this where true not 1 girl would ever gain NEW fat cells,and make theres bigger lmao !

im still waitinbg for proof..
There are many clinics you can go to, but start with your primary care physician. Many of them have seen the results and are participating. However, due to this not covered by most insurance carriers yet, (except for the blood work up) it is not readily available, just as similar 'alternative' medicines and surgery is not. There are still carriers who will not pay for infertility or reconstructive plastic surgery either. (insurance and pharmaceutical politics)
I have spoken to a few OB/GYN's who are also offering this now, due to the fact they are educated on what the hCG actually does and see this as a benefit for women. My personal GYN offers this, as well as, the b12. So its best to just start asking around, and go from there.

There are a few online distributors with health care professionals on staff, but shop around, as the prices vary greatly.  I would also make sure they are using FDA approved Pharmaceutical Suppliers.

Fightu, New fat cells? Are you kidding me? Seriously. How old are you? Maybe if you are prepubescent you are still developing fat cells, however, as adults, we do not.
Fact: fat cells do not multiply after puberty -- as your body stores more fat, the number of fat cells remains the same, they just grow in size.
So to follow up on what you thought was false, (other then saying you haven't a clue and it's showing more and more) Not one woman will gain new fat cells.

It is proven, you just choose to ignore the proof. It is not false, as it is working for thousands upon thousands of women. Even women who did this back in the 80's, that I know of personally, are going back to do it again.

I told you, nobody on this forum feels the need to prove anything to you personally. They are sharing photos with one another, just not to you.
Beg or demand all you want, but you just look foolish asking. Everyone who is doing this therapy is losing weight, feeling great and looking wonderful. They do not need to prove anything to you, they see it on the scale and in the mirror.

wow thats awesome, see thats what I need. I work out all the time and eat very little and I am not losing the weight hardly at all. I have no energy at all and I feel terrible and hungry all the time. I dont take any pills though, because I dont want anything that might make me feel weird while taking care of the baby.

That other guy who keeps saying hcg doesnt work is wrong. I am living proof that just eating less and working out more doesnt hardly work.
I lose half a pound a week or less. I eat less than 1000 calories a day or about 1000, but I dont go over. I work out 4 times a week. Then I sleep alot because I cant get out of bed or move. I have to get b12 shots from my doctor just to make it through the week.

You said you got your hCG online. Can you please tell me where? Thanks.
I had gastricbypass 5yrs ago and have gained 15lbs and still am not at my goal weight I am planning on having the hcg shots and b12 as well as diet pill.  Which is what this clinic does here do I follow the 500cal as well being I do not and can not eat that much anyways?  Can I still have my protein shakes daily?  Please if anyone has the answer or an idea please let me know.  Thanks
I do the b12 injections, and I do feel better, more energy, and more peaceful feeligng.  So, they do work.  And they are so inexpensive.  It's true in oral form not much gets into your system, but injections work differently..
hey satriana....do you know any clinics in nj or ny that are offering the hcg shots? If you do....can you email me at ***@****
thank you
Hi ,

I am trying the HCG and have lost 16 lbs the last 15 days but I am convinced is the low calorie Diet, not the shots, what is working. Me like all the others have seen quick weight loss and no hunger but I also drink way more water than I used to and exercise about he same, but have experienced headaches and higher blood pressure.  Can you share with me the side effects again ?  I can´t find your post on that.  I may decide to stop the shots and continue with the diet and let everybody know.

also found this on the FDA website

An article in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) in 1974 stated:
"No convincing scientific evidence exists that human chorionic gonadotropin has any pharmacologic
effect in weight reduction. Hence, claims to the public that such effects do occur are a
misrepresentation of the scientific facts."

and this on the Mayo Clinic site
Although chorionic gonadotropin has been prescribed to help some
patients lose weight, it should never be used this way. When used
improperly, chorionic gonadotropin can cause serious problems.

Please share the side effects since I have not found what those are anywhere.  And if anyone can refute the above with a reputed source I would like to hear that too

So nice to meet you..finaly someone who is useing there head.. the mayo clinic is the top in the country...they say its junk......the JAMA  tops min the country ..saysd its junk.... and im sure your aware you lost 16 lbs of a mix of water & muscle...the body can not in any way lose fat that fast..100% impossible..some here seem to forget that...and your right..its because of only 500 cals.. people here will never  claim side affects.. I have read many things about side affects..care to see it...just ask..there defense is..well thats in taken alot..somethnig is bad or not..the amount does not matter...good luck to you. any  ? just ask.

P.S. debi is my biggest fan !!
Yes please share the side effects since they are not clear to me, honestly I have not seen a clear description on what those are and need to know before taking a final decision.

To all

If something is helping me now is not that I found a magic cure, but that I realized, after 38 years of overweight, that I can not eat the way I did, nor will ever be able to even if/when I reach my goal weight because I have a disease.  Just like an alcoholic can not stay sober for a year and then feel that is safe to go get drunk for just one night, I know now that forevermore I have to eat a lot less than most people (specialy the ones WITHOUT a weight problem) to stay healthy.

I am male considering using HCG. However, I am fit and exercise 6 times a week but cant seem to lose the stubburn fat on the love handles and lower belly. I am trying to find out the side effects and how it effects men. I have done my blood tests, however having second thoughts of actually going through with it and injecting myself.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
Hi there,
I am NOT a male but I've read KT's book and Simeon's Manuscript several times and was fascinated with the information.  I also workout 6 days a week, am 49 years old and eat very well (organic and no fast foods).  I've never been obese but have always been at the top weight for my height and always struggled losing the fat in the wrong places.  
I began the program 26 days ago and inject HCG and have lost 20 lbs.  My body have actually reshaped and I've shed the fat in the problem areas and am so excited!  
Initially I was not excited about doing injections but I got all worked up about NOTHING.  The needle is so fine that you can hardly feel it at all....a piece of CAKE!  As far as side affects, I haven't had any......other than feeling full of energy and my hair, skin and nails look great.  
I am not using any lotions, creams, makeup, deodorants,perfumes,nothing.  I'm in this for the long haul.........to get the results Dr. Simeon decribes in his manuscript and continue it for life.
Good luck!
did you ever get any info on ordering on line I would love the info ***@****
I asked 1 of the countrys top selling places for hormones...steroids..and other things..about HCG...
heres his reply........

I havent read that book yet, but I can tell you, from years of personal
experience and from feedbaik from many many customers, that injecting HCG
does nto lead to significant wieght loss (if at all). if you want to shred
fat you need to take a fat burner such as clenbuterol or Tiraticol
(Thyroid Hormone) and/or take a course of Growth hormone

Jack
There are already many postings about HCG and how it works.  If anyone would read them, they would know that it's not the HCG that makes you loose weight.  The HCG helps you stay strong and healthy so that your body can handle the low calorie diet.  I don't understand why people want to push such negativity on others that they don't even know.  If people are having success with HCG, why do you doubt them?  Nothing else has ever worked for them.  Only they and their doctors would know this.  It is helping them to feel better and get healthy.  HELLLOOOO!!!  We sure could do without people like you in this world.  Get a life!!
I have a vial with 10000 iu s... how do I mix it and how long will it last. How many injections will it be for.
I am number challenged!! Does the weight come off  your breasts? Would like them to stay... but you can't always have it all... just want to know what to expect.
I would really appreciate help with the mixing.
How are you  doing on the phase 3? Don't hear any feedback .
   AND No not I I'm very happy I even found out how to mix it  and use it sublingually
GOOFY..THE SALES PITCH of HCG is.....you make your bobdy 'think' its pregant..and this will make the body release fat stores to 'feed' the baby...as I said...you have no baby..and this 'feeding' happens though the fetus........now..smc
Not one person on here has to explain or prove anything to you.  Who do you thing you are!!

If you had any kind of brains or at least common sense at all....  you would have already seen that everyone knows that the HCG is not what is causing the weightloss.  It's the fact that it helps the body survive on 500+ calorie diet.  You would think after so much time that you spend on these forums, you would have already learned that.
hello....no..all people here do not know HCG is  CURE ALL  at all.......and this false hope of you can eat 500 calories (starve) but wont feel it ,because HCG 'thinks' your pregan t and release energy from your fat stores..is so stupid I almost fell off the chair...do you have any clue what HCG is realy is..and does...I think not..your just a puppett & been brain washed bye KT do some research on HCG...HCG is a blend of 220 ammino acids (proteins) and HCG is sent though the fetus..ONLY when pregant..Im not being mean..but you have no idea what HCG real is..nor does..zero..in all fairness..read this..and tell me where it says anything about 'feeding' or releaseing fat as to not feel hungry.....

Human chorionic gonadotropin
(hCG) is a peptide hormone
produced in pregnancy, that is
made by the embryo soon after
conception and later by the
syncytiotrophoblast (part of the
placenta). Its role is to prevent the
disintegration of the corpus luteum
of the ovary and thereby maintain
progesterone production that is
critical for a pregnancy in humans.
hCG may have additional
functions, for instance it is thought
that it affects the immune tolerance
of the pregnancy. Early pregnancy
testing generally is based on the
detection or measurement of hCG.
--------------------------------------------------
ok where ? and also if this where true..why do so many women get fat...and stay fat after birth..Im sure you want a cure all..but lets be real here..come on....if this where true..a RX company would be makeing $1000000000000 million..and as I said..why cant anyone show me 1 shread of proof..zero..think about it...trust me..show me proof..id be happy..I post facts..and you people only disagree...only to disagree...if you have a testy prob..yes take HCG...and you all yell at me with look at her proof....or his proof ? why cause they say so ? thats what they say..not prove..and of course you will lose weight at 1st..its 500 CALORIES ! and why do you think you over eat at 1st ?? this is to over stuff the fat cells..and glcogen stores..as to not feel as hungry during the 1st few weeks of eating 500 cals...we both know if this was real..it would be the biggest think in this country..and it is not..now you can rant & rave..act like a child..or debate..and show me how & where Im wrong...
all of those questions have been answered. he's been shown where he is wrong over and over. when he's done with all those arguments, and they have all been refuted, he just goes back and starts all over again.

yes, helloooo, it is such a crack up to read this stuff. he still doesn't know what a fetus is. there's tons of proof, but he'll never admit to it. these posts are so ridiculous, he must be on someone's payroll (maybe even by this website) to be able to continuously make such a huge fool of himself. anyone with half a brain certainly wouldn't keep this up in a face to face forum.

btw: ranting and raving in a 'debate' is when someone calls people 'puppets' and 'brainwashed'. people disagree because you are wrong in every way, and your agruments are ludicrous. i have attempted to question you to get you to make sense, but that has been useless. keep on making a fool of yourself if you want.
Hey!!! I am here in canada and  just cannot seem to find HCG.  I found a link on Kevin's website, but you have to be in the USA.  I have also found some on ebay, but im too scared to buy those ones.  I contacted the company and they said that the needles were small; it says in Kevin's book that the needles have to be long enough to reach the mucsle, so it is making me aprehensive about purchasing from them.  Also I have never bought anything like that on ebay....clothes are one thing!!!  If anyone at all has ANY information on how I could recieve these, please let me know.  I am really looking forward to getting started.   I have read all of his books, and if you are educated at all about alternative health, you would know that he is a very informative and brave person.  
Thank you  My email is ***@****
yes for alternative health!! please post your email again without the @ sign.
I am planning on trying this program.  the only problem is that I am vegatarian. although i can meet meet at times if I have to.  I am not sure how I can eat meet for 30 days or more.  any suggestions?
Try skim milk, low fat cottage cheese for your protein...maybe egg whites too!
It's really encouraging to hear all you success!  I too workout 6 days a week and eat pretty healty.  However, I am a coffee drinker and am worried about having a hard time coping with that.  Any comments?  DId you quit coffee and if so how did you feel?
The diet recommends coffee without sugar as a drink you CAN drink.  Why would you need to quit?
where can I find these HCG injections? I know that you have to take them daily and it's almost impossible to go to a health care practinioner everyday to get them since they don't open on sat or sun...can anyone help me find these injecions online? where did KT say one can find these?
     I just read Trudeau's book and have several questions and concerns.  He recommends a lot of things in phase 1, which mostly constitutes eating organic food and not eating fast food, junk food, soda, etc.  This suppose to help cleanse the body of toxins (by the way I've been on a 3 week water fast that works wonders for that).  You suppose to take all these herbal supplemements.  You suppose to drink a lot of pure water.  Keven talks about how Americans are obese because we live in air conditioning, drink tap water, eat junk food, and eat American grown foods that are injected with horomones.  We crave this junk food because it is addictive.  I agree with Kevin that this is contributing to obesity.  So basically we need to stop eating this junk and eat organic foods and take hcg to get rid of a certain kind of stored fat.  So if this way of life is so addictive, then how can he expect us to go 30 days eating the way he points out????  I don't care what anyone says, if you can sustand this diet, you will lose weight.  Why doesn't Kevin recommend you to just do this diet for months before injecting yourself with something that is not regulated as far as we know (you order overseas, etc.)?    What if the "problem areas" go away just eating right?  
     After taking hcg and doing everything that Kevin asks does your hypothalamus start to function correctly because of this hcg?  Where is the documentation that proves the hypothalamus will be "healed" if it needs healing by taking hcg?  He tells us to continue eating organic foods for the rest of our lives after the phases.  How many people on this forum have attempted to eat all organic food (or a vegan diet) before trying this recommendation (I'm talking months or years, not days)?  If not then why wouldn't you try this before injecting yourself?
     I've taking several physiological courses and nutrition courses in college.  Everything I have ever read states that there is no such thing as "spot reducing".  You basically lose and gain fat in the order that you gain it.  Fat usually is stored in those "problem areas" first because it is more efficient balance wise for the body.  You'll lose this weight last, but for this reason it's called a problem area.  We all know the last few pounds are harder to lose, maybe people give up to soon.
     Personally I think American's (including myself) are walking around fat not because we have damaged  hypothalamus, but because they don't eat organic foods that is suggested in this book.  The average fat consumption in this country is ridiculous and to top that off we don't work on farms and do the manuel labor that our ancestors did.  
    Let me just point out that I agree a lot with what the book has to say.  Oraganic is the way to go.  Fat people do skip breakfast and eat a mass quantity of food at once (usally for dinner).  I can see this triggering our bodies to store fat.  I also agree that our foods are packed with toxins that are stored in our fat and organs.  Again, I would highly recommend water fasting to rid your body of toxins.  What bothers me about this is people are taking advice from someone that betrayed his customer's trust by frauding money out of their credit card accounts during the Mega Memory era.  Why isn't he still in jail?  Some might ask why he is not personally selling hcg.  The reason he isn't is because he has been banned from doing so by the government.  If he could he would be selling it.  So now he is really recommended you going on line and blindly ordering this stuff on the internet.  You cross your fingers and inject something in your body administred by yourself that has not been regulated or could have been tampered with at the border or who knows.  Doesn't seem too bright to me.  
On a good point he does point out the deliberate manipulation and brainwashing of the American public by the pharmacutical companies and food companies.  He is right that we and our kids are being marketed to eat poison and then later take drugs to target the symptoms of the illnesses created by these poisons, and not the cure.  He brilliantly pointed this out and I agree with him whole heartedly.  
I only want to hear stories from people who have taken hcg a year or two years ago and lost weight and kept it off.  I think people who are being brought in by this are working under a placebo effect in a way.  Of course you are going to lose weight by drinking gallons of water, eating low fat fresh foods and staying away from MIcky Ds.  Atkins, the Zone, and WeightWatchers have the same effect.  Simple physics.  
I am a male 41 years old.  I read up on hcg based on Dr. Simeon's research in the 50's and information was very interesting.  I live close to the border so went into Mexico across from Progreso Texas.  I purchased 5000 IU for $15.00  and have started injections.   Thought about going legit but much more expensive in the U.S.  Anyway, the injections are not painful just the fluid going in.  I weigh 180 and am hoping to get down to 150-155 for my height.  I am trying to stay on the 500 calorie diet but find it difficult at times (hunger but not ravenous) more psychological I think.  No apparent side effects that I can tell but also no great burst of energy as others have noted.  I will post final results when I am through.  I can say that I usually don't lose weight even on restrictive calorie diet so if I do lose weight this will be proof enough for me.
fightu35 how much do you weigh?
more success on b12 shots, honestly i never heard of hcg being used as a method for weight loss. my aunt started on the b12 and on a strict 500 calorie diet and with no exercise has shed 60 lbs fast in a short matter of time, im not sure but id say 4-5 mos. now you will see "debates" about b12 to not work for weight loss is because ppl who are b12 deficient posts on forums stating that it doesnt do anything for them. DUH - its because theyre anemic (b12 deficient) and the b12 is working how its supposed to work for them and not ppl who want to lose weight. so if you wanna see results, stack b12 with an appetite suppressant and be on a strict diet, and if you want to double your results do this and exercise. now if youre looking for what pills to take to give you energy to exercise, choose something that has a CNS stimulant that has ephedra and if you can get a hold of phentermine that is awesome with the b12, for most ppl when they are prescribed b12 for weight loss are given pills that usually has that.

going to steroid online webpages you can find a lot of info about weight loss, and they will mention good things about clenbuterol, albuterol (used for ppl with asthma) these are cns stimulants and they are all fat burners and does alot for your metabolism.

also look up info about growth hormones. now that is a lot harder to obtain for you can only see them being sold in online steroid shots w.c you all know steroids are illegal.

just read up about b12 and youll only hear good things about it.

also im not here to say hcg doesnt work, i dont know if it works or not, i have never tried it or know someone whos tried this method. im just mentioning what i know as of now and the b12 is somewhat the"thing" to do or you might say the "fad" because it works. or else it wont actually be perscribed by doctors for the purpose of weight loss. i beleive thats when you should believe on a product, IF it is perscribed by doctors for that purpose.

also, b12 wont work if you dont cut your calories or be on a diet. you can skip the workouts if you want but working out doubles your results. but as long as you go on a strict calorie diet, that alone will give you results. like my aunt, she never exercised a day in her life and during her b12 shot regimen has lost almost half of her body weight now and still losing it.
im anemic so i wont be losing weight with the b12 if not i should be gaining weight from it so i cannot come back and talk about my results. but my aunt being on the b12 shots for weight loss is more than enough proof for me.
I just wanted to let people know that if you are ordering on the internet, please be aware that globalweightlosscure.com is a TOTAL SCAM.  I have begun legal proceedings against them, they promise a tracking number, but after you order, you get NO INFORMATION about the company.  You will notice on their website there is NO CONTACT INFORMATION, just a form.  My credit card was charged and the number given is not a legit number, it DOESN'T EXIST.  I know there are legit sites, but this is not one.

If anyone else has been ripped off, please let me know, I am gathering information to give to the state attorney general and to the attorney's that have prosecuted kevin trudeau for his other scams.  i hope to get at least some of the money back.

It's a shame, the site looks legit, but it's a total sham! It says it is associated with kevin trudeau, and I am sooo upset that I have been ripped off for $200.00.  I intend to do everything I can to get my money back and to help stop others from getting ripped off.  
I have only just heard about this but in reading what everyone is writting it seems that the weight loss is from teh less calorie intaka dn much healthier diets and excercising..... just a thought, not trying to say it doesnt work, just saying that maybe thats where the weight loss is coming from.
I am just beginning to try this diet. I can't speak personally for it effectiveness yet.

What I CAN speak to is that this line of "workout more and eat less" or "you are lazy and thats why you are fat", really makes me angry and REALLY shows how ignorant YOU are. For the past year I have eaten no sugar, gluten, or dairy- which are my allergies, and I have eaten nothing but whole, healthy foods. I do not eat more than 1000-1400 cal a day or else I gain weight. I hike regurally, sometimes as much as 5 hours, up 3000 ft elevation. I walk 3-7 days a week. I am fit and healthy in all other respects. And yet at 5'4 I weigh 160, which is a lot more than the 125 that for most of my life I have been able to maintain. I got sick last year and I put on this weight and it won't come off. Point being: There are more things at play here than calories and excersize. and by the way... you inject hcg which is found IN pregnant womans urine. You do not inject urine, you total moron. Find something better to do than harass serious people in need of something that works. Don't you think we have tried the old excerisize and diet program... oh no, thats right, we are all just a bunch of lazy fat liars. My hope for you, that you find yourself in this position some day, and have to listen to some obnoxious jerk tell you what you are posting.
If people are losing weight, does it really matter if it is a placebo or not?