weighed in today!
Down 2.4 more pounds from last Saturday and a few more inches too... Im so happy. I have a waist again!!!
Your doing great blessed. Did you happen to take before and after pics? I love the transformation. Keep up the great job!
Great Job and congrats!! It is so encouraging isnt it?  I too lost one more pound today. So Im at a total of 5 pounds since my first low cal day which was on Wed, the 9th. Today, is my hungriest day.  But, My will to lose is stronger than my hunger.  Anyway, I wish you continued success!!
Thanks guys! Thats 38 so far! I did take pics and its amazing to look at them and look at me now... Im loving it...lol
Congrats!  I'm so happy for you.  I was out of town for a few days, so I'm hoping I didn't gain any.  I think I did good.  I hoping to see my waist soon.  I weigh in again next Friday.  I'll post when I get my results.  Take care and good luck!
Yeah it was funny when the nurse went to measure me Saturday. She got a odd look on her face and said hmm Im not sure where to measure you know, Im like why and she said well you have a waist now....lol... I love it. Only 80 more pounds to go...lol
are you ladies doing the hcg protocol?
Hello fellow HCG-ers.  I am not having as much success as everyone else seems to be having with HCG.  I have only lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks.  I am a vegetarian but eat some fish.  I am also hypothyroid.  My main problem is with the NHW's protocol of skipping the injections on the weekends.  I lose a bit of control on the weekends (not enough to call it cheating)  it is just harder to stay on the diet.  Has anyone been taking injections 7 days per week?

Any help or suggestions you can give me would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks,  VG
Im not doing the Trudeau HCG, I go through a Dr. But Im doing the HCG, B-12 and lipotropic shots and phentermine. Im doing really well and Im very happy. 38 down so far (since March) and several inches. Good luck to all of us!!
Hello.  I'm not sure, but  I think I'm one of the few that is not doing the HCG protocol.  I just recently bought the book and have just begun to read.  I am very interested in it.  I wish all of you who are doing it, good luck.  It looks to me like it is really working.    I have seen some pretty amazing results on this forum.  I am very excited for everyone.  God bless and good luck to all!
What location are you able to get the program you are on now?  It sounds like something I was on in the early 90's and it really worked for me.  I have about 60 lbs to lose.
***@****
Do not be discouraged.  I have only lost 8.6 in 3 weeks.  I have lost a lot of inches and I am wearing clothes I have not been able to fit into.  Everyone loses weight at different rates!
I would like to start the hcg protocol.  I finished the book and I am not sure how to initiate the hcg.  I cannot find anyone(doctors) in MA working with the injections.  How do I order and start by myself???  Any feedback would be much appreciated.
2 more pounds this week, 1.5 more inches in waist and Im down another jean size!!! yeah!!!