Weight Loss Alternatives Community
weighed in today!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weighed in today!

Down 2.4 more pounds from last Saturday and a few more inches too... Im so happy. I have a waist again!!!
Related Discussions
13 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Your doing great blessed. Did you happen to take before and after pics? I love the transformation. Keep up the great job!
Blank
Thanks guys! Thats 38 so far! I did take pics and its amazing to look at them and look at me now... Im loving it...lol
Blank
Great Job and congrats!! It is so encouraging isnt it?  I too lost one more pound today. So Im at a total of 5 pounds since my first low cal day which was on Wed, the 9th. Today, is my hungriest day.  But, My will to lose is stronger than my hunger.  Anyway, I wish you continued success!!
Blank
Yeah it was funny when the nurse went to measure me Saturday. She got a odd look on her face and said hmm Im not sure where to measure you know, Im like why and she said well you have a waist now....lol... I love it. Only 80 more pounds to go...lol
Blank
202487_tn?1189759423
Congrats!  I'm so happy for you.  I was out of town for a few days, so I'm hoping I didn't gain any.  I think I did good.  I hoping to see my waist soon.  I weigh in again next Friday.  I'll post when I get my results.  Take care and good luck!
Blank
are you ladies doing the hcg protocol?
Blank
Hello fellow HCG-ers.  I am not having as much success as everyone else seems to be having with HCG.  I have only lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks.  I am a vegetarian but eat some fish.  I am also hypothyroid.  My main problem is with the NHW's protocol of skipping the injections on the weekends.  I lose a bit of control on the weekends (not enough to call it cheating)  it is just harder to stay on the diet.  Has anyone been taking injections 7 days per week?

Any help or suggestions you can give me would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks,  VG
Blank
Im not doing the Trudeau HCG, I go through a Dr. But Im doing the HCG, B-12 and lipotropic shots and phentermine. Im doing really well and Im very happy. 38 down so far (since March) and several inches. Good luck to all of us!!
Blank
202487_tn?1189759423
Hello.  I'm not sure, but  I think I'm one of the few that is not doing the HCG protocol.  I just recently bought the book and have just begun to read.  I am very interested in it.  I wish all of you who are doing it, good luck.  It looks to me like it is really working.    I have seen some pretty amazing results on this forum.  I am very excited for everyone.  God bless and good luck to all!
Blank
What location are you able to get the program you are on now?  It sounds like something I was on in the early 90's and it really worked for me.  I have about 60 lbs to lose.
***@****
Blank
Do not be discouraged.  I have only lost 8.6 in 3 weeks.  I have lost a lot of inches and I am wearing clothes I have not been able to fit into.  Everyone loses weight at different rates!
Blank
I would like to start the hcg protocol.  I finished the book and I am not sure how to initiate the hcg.  I cannot find anyone(doctors) in MA working with the injections.  How do I order and start by myself???  Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Blank
2 more pounds this week, 1.5 more inches in waist and Im down another jean size!!! yeah!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank