Weight Loss Alternatives Community
weight gain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weight gain

this is day 19 om the HCG diet .. i have been loosing or stayoing the same , i DO NOT cheat and am very strict with the protocal !! i got up this morning and HAVE GAINED 2 pounds !!!! im VERY discouraged has this happened to any one and why ?????
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1512574_tn?1342612085
Good Morning Debbie...yes this happens.  Please remember the Pounds & Inches Manuscript...the body is losing weight and because you are drinking so much water, the body is teleasing all the fats in your body.  HCG wants to make sure that your skin does not droop so it works not only on the scale but it also works on the inches.  That means that it is working on moving the fats in inches.  Sometimes that is not done on the scale.  Also the body has weight set points.  Sometimes, the body says "I want to be at this weight because I have been here before".  So if you have not stalled, you can wait or if you believe you have stalled, do a corrective action by having an apple or steak day.  Don't get discouraged, you can do it.
Blank
I experienced this last week. My weight just stayed the same with no chenge for several days. So I just did a apple day and now I am back on track. I have 7 of 21 days left. On the 31st day I will choose if I will continue 9 more days or stop for 3 weeks. Good luck and keep pressing forward as I will!!!!     Monica
Blank
1512574_tn?1342612085
Your doing good...keep up the great work.

Ruben
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank