weight gain
this is day 19 om the HCG diet .. i have been loosing or stayoing the same , i DO NOT cheat and am very strict with the protocal !! i got up this morning and HAVE GAINED 2 pounds !!!! im VERY discouraged has this happened to any one and why ?????
Good Morning Debbie...yes this happens.  Please remember the Pounds & Inches Manuscript...the body is losing weight and because you are drinking so much water, the body is teleasing all the fats in your body.  HCG wants to make sure that your skin does not droop so it works not only on the scale but it also works on the inches.  That means that it is working on moving the fats in inches.  Sometimes that is not done on the scale.  Also the body has weight set points.  Sometimes, the body says "I want to be at this weight because I have been here before".  So if you have not stalled, you can wait or if you believe you have stalled, do a corrective action by having an apple or steak day.  Don't get discouraged, you can do it.
I experienced this last week. My weight just stayed the same with no chenge for several days. So I just did a apple day and now I am back on track. I have 7 of 21 days left. On the 31st day I will choose if I will continue 9 more days or stop for 3 weeks. Good luck and keep pressing forward as I will!!!!     Monica
Your doing good...keep up the great work.

Ruben