Weight Loss Alternatives Community
weight loss for no apparent reason
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weight loss for no apparent reason

i have been loosing weight and i am not trying i stay sick at my stomach very much of the time and have diarhrea much of the time doctors have checked all that i guss they can and my stomach swells and is very uncomfortable.  have any ideas that i can try?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I will trade places with you!!!

RB
Blank
Have you been under any more stress than normal. hard time at work, maybe a breakup? Do you have anxiaty? I lose my apatite when i am under a lot of stress or when i go through a break up. I ived on slimfast shakes the ones with extra protien because that was the only thing i could get down. Be careful though when you do get your apatite back because you could gain back all the weight you lost plus some. Don't worry about it to much if your Dr couldn't find anything wrong. But if this persists you need to make sure your Dr takes care of it.
Blank
i got very sick last year and lost alot of weight. i weighed 55 kg and dropped back to39 and now have just gotten back up to 45kg. its been over a year and i cant seem to put weight on at all no matter what i eat. if i eat healthy meal for ages it makes no difference so no matter what it is i eat it doesnt make any differences at all. i need some advice
Blank
That is strange that is the same systom I am having, did you find what was causing yours
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...