You really can't lose weight in one particular area. If you think about it where is the first place you lose weight? For most people its the face and yet we don't do face exercises. It will just take time for the weight to go away.
One the weight goes away you will probably have some flab left over and will need to do crunches and situps to tighten the muslces in the area. This however will make your stomach look bigger but it will be more defined. I would get a copy of 8 minute abs or do a google search and you can probably find the workout for free.
You haven't mentioned that What is your present weight,height and age. Telling you one thing that weight loss process is heavily dependent on your eating habits & proper exercise as you can digest your food.
See weight loss is not a fly by night process. It takes time.
common weight loss mistakes are as follows:
(1) you have to fix your diet plan according to you(becuase u r obese) not according to a average person. this thing is often ignored by most of the people. because they follow a diet plan that is suitable for an average healthy man.
(2) not burning extra calories while exercising is another factor of why our weight loss efforts dies most of the time. For this you required spend extra time in the gym.
(3) avoid eating junk food, drinking caffeine. In the other words change your eating habits.
(4) Drink lot of water.
(5) Do a lot of execrcise & out door activities like swimming,cyclinge etc.
If you are extremly obese, you can take help of diet pill
phentermine,xenical etc. with proper execrcise.
But before using diet pill you take proper precaution:
Diet pills do help to control obesity and shed off the extra
pounds which you are uncomfortable with. If followed properly with a medical practitioner
The fat on the waist is usually the hardest to lose. But with hard work and lots of motivation, you can certainly do it. There are a lot of exercises that primarily focuses on that problem area, make sure that you include those on your daily regimen.If you'd need a little bit of a boost on your metabolism to she the weight faster and something to curb your appetite, try liproxenol. It sure helped me a lot.
You can't lose weight on certain part of your body like your waist but you can loose that belly fat. Here's how,
1. Exercise: Vigorous exercise trims all your fat, including visceral fat.
2. Diet: There is no magic diet for belly fat. But when you lose weight on any diet, belly fat usually goes first.
3. Sleep: Getting the right amount of shut-eye helps. Sleep may not have been the only thing that mattered -- but it was part of the picture.
4. Stress: Everyone has stress. How you handle it matters. Relax so that it can leaves you healthier and better prepared to make good choices for yourself.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.