Weight Loss Alternatives Community
weight loss
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weight loss

before I had my oldest daughter in 1994, I was 135 and after I had her I went and got the depopevera shot so that I would not get pregnant, after getting the shot twice I gained 80 pds in 6 months. than in 1999 I had my last child and I quit smoking. now Im 330 and still strugling with my weight I've tried everything dieting,exercising and  some pills. Im scared of surgery. I need help this weight loss is hard. I do want desperately to loose this weight I already have high blood pressure and would not want anything else.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi Anitac,

I was reading your comment and I agree 100% with you, that keeping a diet is a very difficult thing. But the things are not so desperate because you can find many useful information and weight loss tips on the internet. A good example is a website I found couple of days ago, www.aboutzonediet.org , from where I found out about a new diet I want to start.
Hope this information will be helpful for you. Keep in touch!
Anaid.
Blank
thanks you guys I do appreciate your imputs. anita
Blank
can anyone else give me some more advice on weight loss.
Blank
go to www.glucofast.com and read up on this. Let me know what you think
Blank
My heart goes out to you.  I was on Depo and gained 50 pounds in a little over a year, and then another baby on top of it.  I'm still carrying it.  I'm sure you've been reading everything on here, but I just started the B12 w/ Lipo-B. I've only lost 1.5 pounds since last Friday (4 days ago), but the energy I have is amazing!  Maybe you could check into that or something.  
I'm here to cheer you on!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank