Weight Loss Alternatives Community
weight loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

weight loss

HEY THERE..I JUST STARTED TAKING MERIDIA FOR WEIGHT LOSS..HAS ANYONE TAKIN THIS MEDICINE IF SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ABOUT IT...DOES IT WORK AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO WORK?  

THANKS FOR ANY ANSWERS
I have been to see Dr. G. in Huntersville before but can not find his phone number anywhere!  Could someone please send me that information...Thank You so much!
just search his name and huntersville and it will come up or look it up in the phone book.  

Additionally, if you've been there, then it's on the paperwork he gave you and the yellow card you rec'd on the first visit. Sorry, don't want to lose my right to post here by providing phone #.
I have been on Merida, years ago and it did work. Not as good as Adipex/Phentermine but it did work for me. If I remember correctly I had to take it for about two weeks before I noticed a difference in appetite. Everyone is different. Good luck in your weight loss journey!
will adipex work with out the shots
adipex how can i speed the pill up lose more i mean