Weight Loss Alternatives Community
where can I find hcg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

where can I find hcg

I live near Toledo, Ohio and I would like to find out where I can find a doctor that will use Hcg.
Most doctors are ethical and realize that HCG injections for weight loss were banned by the FDA a long time ago! However, there are some doctors who seem more interested in the money they can make, than they are in what is BEST for their patients!

Caveat emptor!

Pam
I am not sure where you got your information, but the FDA has not banned hCG for weight loss purposes. It has not been specifically determined by the FDA to be effective for weight loss, but it has not been banned.
Try this for HCG. Google "HCG weight loss Houston" (using your city name, of course). HCG is also used in fertility treatments so putting "weight loss" in the search will cut down on the number of returns. Or try calling clinics in your area (yellow pages under weight loss) to see if the follow this protocol.

I found a local clinic that has a program "based on Dr Simeons'" (from the Trudeau "Weight Loss Cure" book). I am trying to do more of the real original protocol as outlined in the book.
Try this for HCG. Google "HCG weight loss Houston" (using your city name, of course). HCG is also used in fertility treatments so putting "weight loss" in the search will cut down on the number of returns. Or try calling clinics in your area (yellow pages under weight loss) to see if they follow this protocol.
Try googleforweightloss.com.  The search engine is a tailored google search that brings up weightloss related information no matter what you type in so it's easier to find what you want.  I got my HCG from an overseas pharmacist I found on there.
Use the link below to find the free copy of the Dr.Simeon's Pounds and inches original manuscript.

***
I AM LOOKING FOR THE hCG ALSO? IN TOLEDO? ANY WHERE IN LUCAS COUNTY OR WOOD COUNTY? HAS ANYONE TRIED IT? THE RESULTS? SIDE EFFECTS? IF I FIND OUT, I WILL DEFINITLEY POST IT! GOOD LUCK!
I AM LOOKING FOR ANY DOCTORS THAT OFFER THE HCG INJECTION IN BROWARD AS WELL MIAMI, FLORIDA. IF ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO, CAN YOU EMAIL ME PLEASE