Weight Loss Alternatives Community
where can I find hcg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

where can I find hcg

I live near Toledo, Ohio and I would like to find out where I can find a doctor that will use Hcg.
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
18954_tn?1314301717
Most doctors are ethical and realize that HCG injections for weight loss were banned by the FDA a long time ago! However, there are some doctors who seem more interested in the money they can make, than they are in what is BEST for their patients!

Caveat emptor!

Pam
Blank
142326_tn?1227025872
I am not sure where you got your information, but the FDA has not banned hCG for weight loss purposes. It has not been specifically determined by the FDA to be effective for weight loss, but it has not been banned.
Blank
Try this for HCG. Google "HCG weight loss Houston" (using your city name, of course). HCG is also used in fertility treatments so putting "weight loss" in the search will cut down on the number of returns. Or try calling clinics in your area (yellow pages under weight loss) to see if the follow this protocol.

I found a local clinic that has a program "based on Dr Simeons'" (from the Trudeau "Weight Loss Cure" book). I am trying to do more of the real original protocol as outlined in the book.
Blank
Try this for HCG. Google "HCG weight loss Houston" (using your city name, of course). HCG is also used in fertility treatments so putting "weight loss" in the search will cut down on the number of returns. Or try calling clinics in your area (yellow pages under weight loss) to see if they follow this protocol.
Blank
Try googleforweightloss.com.  The search engine is a tailored google search that brings up weightloss related information no matter what you type in so it's easier to find what you want.  I got my HCG from an overseas pharmacist I found on there.
Blank
251922_tn?1193786078
Use the link below to find the free copy of the Dr.Simeon's Pounds and inches original manuscript.

Blank
I AM LOOKING FOR THE hCG ALSO? IN TOLEDO? ANY WHERE IN LUCAS COUNTY OR WOOD COUNTY? HAS ANYONE TRIED IT? THE RESULTS? SIDE EFFECTS? IF I FIND OUT, I WILL DEFINITLEY POST IT! GOOD LUCK!
Blank
I AM LOOKING FOR ANY DOCTORS THAT OFFER THE HCG INJECTION IN BROWARD AS WELL MIAMI, FLORIDA. IF ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO, CAN YOU EMAIL ME PLEASE
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...