Weight Loss Alternatives Community
wisconsindeb

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

wisconsindeb

I am on my 10th day of injections on the hCG protocol.  My food choices are limited because of not being able to get or sometimes afford some of the organic food the 500 cals. allow.  Please anyone let me know if you think it's a Kevin Trudeau thing about the organic or if it really is necessary.
Thanks.
Debbie
I don't know about being necessary, but I do believe it is healthier in the long run.  We eat all organic at home, but when we go out or eat at friends and family of course we don't eat organic.  

As far as doing the diet, we went to Transformations in Fl. They never push organic eating. They did push eating low calories and a lot of none fat foods.. They really didn't follow the Dr. Simeon's diet. They did there own things.. We just went there to get the Hcg.  

We just went and did the Dr. Simeons diet.. We organic just for the health reason. I'm thing about going back on to the Hcg just because I have gain some weight back.. Eating to many carbs and sugar...
I'm on my 8th day using hCG injections and food protocal. We don't have an organic store anywhere near here, so, I've not been using organic food and I've lost 10 lbs ... dropped another 1.5 pounds when I weighed myself this morning. I'm just really careful to trim the fat and I try my best to weigh the portion before I cook it but even that is not always possible. For example, yesterday we had roast beef and I just weighed the portion after it was cooked. I did the same thing with homemade meatballs the other day too. They were already cooked and frozen, so, I just weighed them after I took them out of the homemade spaghetti sauce. With the fish, I just bought some at the local Meijer store and tried to make sure it wasn't farm raised. On another note, I'm having trouble navigating this newsgroup. Any suggestions. Whenever I log in, there are  messages that appear that are dated back in July 2007, October 2007, etc. It's really not efficient not find the latest postings and I'm wondering if I'm doing anything wrong. Thanks.