Weight Loss Journeys User Group
Colonix By Dr. Natura
About This Group:

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.

Founded by Whatawoman72 on May 1, 2010
187 members

Colonix By Dr. Natura

Hello Everyone, Im new around here. My name is Lonya. I am wondering if anyone has used Colonix by Dr. Natura. If iso what was your experiance? I am consitering trying it and would like to hear more information . I have read testominals but you know they only post the good stuff. Thank you for reading. Lonya
Hi Lonya, welcome to MedHelp! If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask. There are so many helpful and supportive people here with loads of answers. :)

I personally have not heard of this diet, so I have no insight to offer. You're right though, they usually only post the good stuff so I recommend doing a fair amount of research (as you seem to be) and seeing how many good vs. bad stories you hear.

Good luck!
Thank for taking the time to respond. I tried putting the word Colonix in the search box and to my suprise there are some post. I'm going to cont. to research it and see if it is right for me. I wanted to let everyone one know just incase they want to take a look. Be prepaired it is not pretty, but then how can anything comming from a colin cleaner be pretty YUK! hope to talk to you again soon. with love Lonya
TinaR10 commented on earthangle's status
Jul 11
jenjen08 commented on photo
Jul 11
TinaR10 Thinking about taking off S... Comment
Jul 11