Weight Loss Journeys User Group
Greetings
About This Group:

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.

Founded by Whatawoman72 on May 1, 2010
187 members

Greetings

Hi Everyone,
My name is Raymond, I joint MedHelp just yesterday.  I am working on losing another 5 to 10 lbs for general and heart health purpose.  I started to incorporate some of the tips from the "Flex Diet" book by Dr. James Beckerman; so far it has been relatively useful.  Actually, finding support either face-to-face or on-line is another idea from the book, so here I am  Hopefully we can help each other a little bit along our journeys.
Best regards,
Raymond
Hi raymond,

Good luck in your journey and yep finding people online who share your journey is always motivational :)

Im your average yo yo dieter -  and am back here again and ready to try to 'get it off and keep it off'
Thanks for the kind words.  Yeah, my weight has been moving up and down too.  But my problem isn't strictly diet anymore, I just have to find a way to switch to a healthier lifestyle.  I need to find time to exercise, better manage my stress, and sleep better.  Exercise will help me loss the weight, lower stress and better sleep will keep me from eating too much.  But, changing lifestyle is not that easy, I am sure you know what I mean :)  Anyway, so much for my venting, thanks for dropping me a few lines again.
Raymond
TinaR10 commented on photo
TinaR10 commented on Moma_Cher's status
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status