Weight Loss Journeys User Group
Introductions?
About This Group:

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.

Founded by Whatawoman72 on May 1, 2010
187 members

Introductions?

I have been MIA  (eating the wrong things again and feeling too guilty to be here)

I am Helen, from England... I am maing short term monthly goals for my weightloss until I can reach my final goal.
This is week one for me back on teh taking it seriously waggon.

So who else is activley trying to lose weight right now?
I'm Kirsten, from Canada.
I'm trying my best to lose weight as quickly as I can (while doing so in a healthy manner) but I'm a snacker, so sometimes I sabotage myself into gaining it back. I'm on WW as well as tracking here, so right now I have 5% of my body weight as my first goal. I hope to continue setting 5% goals until I reach my overall goal of 160-175 pounds.
hey im liz and im trying to lose the weight that doesn't go there,
I want to know what people are doing to lose weight,my goal is to lose 30lbs it sounds easy but i can't lose 1lb,then when i lose that i want to lose 20lbs more im not trying to go to fast on this is better to go slow but to keep it of so let me know any easy ways to do this,its hard with 2 kids and a husband that wont stop eating,
TinaR10 commented on KeeLolo's status
TinaR10 commented on bfromthed's status
TinaR10 commented on photo