Weight Loss Journeys User Group
New Member
About This Group:

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.

Founded by Whatawoman72 on May 1, 2010
186 members

New Member

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Nicole, a 26 year old wife and mother of a 1 year old girl.  I've only been on this site for a couple of months, but it is really helping me out so far.  I learned from the past that diets do not work!  I want to make changes in my lifestyle to better myself and I know from the past that the more things I record and have a visual on, the more accountable I am for my actions.  I have never been thin, but when I started dating my husband, I was at my lowest weight ever.  Flash forward 6 years and a baby, I am at the heaviest.  I'm learning to balance everything in my life so that I can put myself first in regards to my health and weight and it's very difficult. My biggest challenge is getting full support from my husband, not just mentally, but through his actions in what and how much he eats and helping me hold myself accountable.  

I started getting really serious about my weight and health as soon as my C-section issues were resolved and have been working toward my goals since September 2010.  My goal is to get back to the weight I was when I met my husband (and then from there, I want to work toward losing more, but one step at a time, right!?)
That's all for now.  I would love to hear of what successes and challenges everyone else has had so far and how long you've been working toward your goals!
1 Comment
Hi Lemo...Welcome to the group, I am new too.  I am not sure if anyone is here but its Ok.  Once again, welcome.
MrsPincince commented on photo
Oct 28
MrsPincince commented on photo
Oct 28
MrsPincince commented on photo
Oct 28