New Member
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Nicole, a 26 year old wife and mother of a 1 year old girl.  I've only been on this site for a couple of months, but it is really helping me out so far.  I learned from the past that diets do not work!  I want to make changes in my lifestyle to better myself and I know from the past that the more things I record and have a visual on, the more accountable I am for my actions.  I have never been thin, but when I started dating my husband, I was at my lowest weight ever.  Flash forward 6 years and a baby, I am at the heaviest.  I'm learning to balance everything in my life so that I can put myself first in regards to my health and weight and it's very difficult. My biggest challenge is getting full support from my husband, not just mentally, but through his actions in what and how much he eats and helping me hold myself accountable.  

I started getting really serious about my weight and health as soon as my C-section issues were resolved and have been working toward my goals since September 2010.  My goal is to get back to the weight I was when I met my husband (and then from there, I want to work toward losing more, but one step at a time, right!?)
That's all for now.  I would love to hear of what successes and challenges everyone else has had so far and how long you've been working toward your goals!
Hi Lemo...Welcome to the group, I am new too.  I am not sure if anyone is here but its Ok.  Once again, welcome.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
TinaR10 Just wanted to update kids ... Comment
Oct 28
Mick35 commented on 32 weeks...big baby! ...
Oct 05
fiza_ch aahhhh headache Comment
Aug 15