Self Sabotage
How can I stop doing this to my self, I really want and need to loose weight for myself and my health but can't seem to do that. I need some help....  :(
I think we are all our own worst enemies and it does not help when we are surrounded by friends and family members who either eat what they want and dont seem to gain a pound or eat what they want and dont care if they gain 100lbs......its hard to be strong around those who are enjoying the foods we are trying to keep away from or limit.

If we are emotional eaters or reward eaters or get pleasure from eating rather than eating for health or sustinence it will always be hard to be good -  all the best foods are bad for us in large quantities....

We set ourselves up for a fall and allow self sabbotage if we set unreasonable or unrealistic goals.... its ahrd seeing weight come off slowley but it really does stay off longer as becoming healthy is a journey a journey which is physical, emotional, mental and psychological....

Remember if you fall off the waggon tomorrow is another day and a chance to get back on.

Believe in yourself - set small goals and keep your eye ont he finish line :) x
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
TinaR10 Just wanted to update kids ... Comment
Oct 28
Mick35 commented on 32 weeks...big baby! ...
Oct 05
fiza_ch aahhhh headache Comment
Aug 15