Weight Loss Journeys User Group
Self Sabotage
About This Group:

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.

Founded by Whatawoman72 on May 1, 2010
185 members

Self Sabotage

How can I stop doing this to my self, I really want and need to loose weight for myself and my health but can't seem to do that. I need some help....  :(
1 Comment
I think we are all our own worst enemies and it does not help when we are surrounded by friends and family members who either eat what they want and dont seem to gain a pound or eat what they want and dont care if they gain 100lbs......its hard to be strong around those who are enjoying the foods we are trying to keep away from or limit.

If we are emotional eaters or reward eaters or get pleasure from eating rather than eating for health or sustinence it will always be hard to be good -  all the best foods are bad for us in large quantities....

We set ourselves up for a fall and allow self sabbotage if we set unreasonable or unrealistic goals.... its ahrd seeing weight come off slowley but it really does stay off longer as becoming healthy is a journey a journey which is physical, emotional, mental and psychological....

Remember if you fall off the waggon tomorrow is another day and a chance to get back on.

Believe in yourself - set small goals and keep your eye ont he finish line :) x
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
3 mins ago
TinaR10 Really Depressed, I am 35 w... Comment
46 mins ago
TinaR10 commented on KeeLolo's status
Dec 25