Weight Loss Journeys User Group
Stressed over a friend
About This Group:

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.

Founded by Whatawoman72 on May 1, 2010
188 members

Stressed over a friend

So I just started working out with a girlfriend of mine and she some times don't want to. She say she wants to eat all her snacks first.Do you think i should give up on her? I want to lose over 100lbs and she is stressing me out with all her ups and downs on when she want to work all and eat right.
Dont give up on her, tell her how hard it is for you to stay focused when she does not seem motivated -  then if she isnt willing to be supportive and step up a notch distance your journey from hers, not your friendship but you have to think about your goals and our journey -  sounds like she may not be the best of weight loss buddies.

It is easy to get dragged off track by someone else.... you have to be walking in teh same direction to be jointly sucessful.
Don't depend on anyone.  Go with her when she wants, but you need to not worry about what she does.  I've had partners in the past and they mostly drop off the plan.  Set your own goal separate from her.  You need to get use to going alone.
wonko commented on Lynniepooh's status
Apr 17
tigerlilly5909 I can see my goal line! Comment
Apr 17
Barb135 commented on specialmom's status
Apr 16