Weigh in Thread 20th - 27th May
Here we are again -  another week has passed -  for me it was a rough one -  I missed 5 days of exerices and had 3 days of bad eating habbits - a lot of things in life took me out of my routine and I quickly lost focus and motivation - so I was over the moon to still see a 1lb weight loss this week. Back on track from today.

So how did you guys do?
I have alot of weight to lose and have such a hard time with it. I would like to join this group and get some support in doing so, im start at 259 but i would eventually love to get to 145, looking for some buddies and some supportive people thanks
Welcome - I think it is so much easier when you have people to turn to for advice and support and I personally find virtual friends easier to be open and truthful with about my dietting struggles than my close friends who have seen me yo yo around with weight loss and dont really understand teh emotions involved.

Remember loss is loss and we have to accept any that comes not be dissapointed when it isnt as much as we would like -  thats a hard lesson.

Are you following any specific diet or just changing your eating and exercise habbits?
I fell off the wagon a bit this week and (surprisingly) only gained 2 or so pounds. With celebrations and dinner parties it was difficult to stay on track and I avoided weighing myself assuming I'd gained it all back. Last Friday night, a friend had us over for dinner. I hesitated when she asked if I wanted pasta. I didn't want it and stammered a bit. She said "what? are you on a diet?" I felt like it was in a bit of a judgmental tone and quickly denied that I was on a diet and took the food she served. She's barely 100 pounds naturally. I'm honestly ashamed to admit I'm on a diet or that I need to be on one. It's difficult when I'm surrounded by people who are thin and not dieting or not-so-thin but unconcerned with dieting. I'm getting back on track and hope to have a better week this week.
I always say I am trying to get healthier -  or trying to feel better inside.

Most people who know me know about my current weight loss journey - but youa re right many peole judge and pass comments - you have to be in the mind set of knowing what you want to achieve, knowing why you are doing it and being determined to follow your own rules and not let other people intimidate you into falling away from your plan.  :)

There is always a new chance tomorrow to get back on the waggon -  never give up -  you dont fail you slip back.. you then do a bit of a sprint and catch back up :) x
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
TinaR10 Just wanted to update kids ... Comment
Oct 28
Mick35 commented on 32 weeks...big baby! ...
Oct 05
fiza_ch aahhhh headache Comment
Aug 15