Weight Loss Journeys User Group
Weigh in Thread 28th May - 3rd June
About This Group:

A group for people who would like regular buddy support on their weight loss journey. Anyone can join the group the only request from every member it to participate in teh group regularily - to share highs and lows, to be supportive and inspiring to eachother.

Founded by Whatawoman72 on May 1, 2010
187 members

Weigh in Thread 28th May - 3rd June

Well it was lovely and sunny and hot here in England and as a result I fell off my waggon big style -  started with ice creams, then chips by the river, then chocoalte then cakes, then pastries, then soda....... as a result I am uncomfortable in my tummy, feel sluggish and have a foul taste in my mouth........I am ashamed and dissapointed in myself.... today I am not eating at all -  jsut drinking lots of water to flush this rubbish out of my body and I am going back to daily weighing for a while till I get back on track....

As a result this week I am UP 2.8lbs!!!!!

So how was your week?
1 Comment
I didn't have a good week either and I feel it in the tightness of my pants! :/ I feel like I hit my weight "rock bottom" though: the thing that ruined my day today was seeing my face on the website of the university where I work. It's for some honor but I just feel horrible because I didn't realize I was that big. I am ashamed of it and really need a change.  
TinaR10 commented on photo
Moma_Cher commented on photo
Shannon79 commented on photo