Women's Choice Community
4 1/2 weeks pregnant at 17 confused

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

4 1/2 weeks pregnant at 17 confused

Please find some time help give advice, please bare with me..

I have been on & off with my boyfriend for about 3 yrs. In the past 2 yrs I have had two abortions. I am currently pregnant a third time (while on the pill) & am very confused on what to do. His family would love for me to have the baby. My family will be there for me no matter what my choice is. I fear of having a third abortion because of future pregnancies I plan. I also find that I feel very uncomfortable at the clinic. I think I can be a woman & grow up to become the mother I can be for my child.
I have millions of thoughts running through my head. School & money. I rank #5 in my entire junior class. I am active in varsity basketball, softball, & soccer. I'm apart of NHS & several committees. All my classes are AP courses & honors. In my mother's eyes I am her star. She wants to see me succeed. I am the baby of 3 & my older sisters have not been to college. (But are very successful)
I don't have a job(eventually if I decide to keep my baby I will get one). I talked to my sister & boyfriends family & they said they will help. The idea of our families helping is wonderful but baby necessities are not cheap & I would hate to put anybody in financial distress.

I'm very worried on the impact of my significant ones lives that keeping the baby would have. Especially my best friend , my mom. I love her with all my heart. But thinking for myself often gets blurred by me over thinking everything else. Having a baby is a beautiful thing, but at the age of 17 it is scary. Especially with so much ahead of me.

I'm asking anyone for some feed back. Please & thank you.
I agree with BabyTurnip. But my advice to you is that a lot of people think that a baby ruins their lives but they don't I mean of course they put it on hold but you can still do whatever you're planning after you have your baby. If your family and bf supports you  I'm guessing you are just scared which is understandable but as she posted above if you weren't ready for this type of responsibility you shouldn't have been having sex because no form of protection is 100%. But good luck I just hope you don't choose abortion at least look into adoption hun.
Even if you have to put some things on hold, you can still always do what you need to do after baby is born. Just think about it, some women have no family support (financial or emotional). But adoption is a beautiful thing and don't rule it out. I had multiple abortions as well as a younger woman and as much as it seemed right at the time, I regret it now. Whether you keep it or choose adoption, you can still do what you need to do with a slight delay.
Whatever u do is ur choice & no one else can make that choice 4 u. I think u need 2 sit down & think about all ur options & ur future & do whats best for u not whats best for other ppl. I got pregnant with my 1st when I was a teenager as well & I know how hard it can b 2 b a teen mom.ppl will always have something 2 say but ignore them its ur life & no one lives it but u I wish u the best & goodluck with ur choice.
I was 17when i found out i was pregnant i was a senior in high school im now 18 and 25wks and 4days pregnant yeah i dont have alot of family support as you could and my boyfriend doesnt have the best job and neither do i but we stepped up as adults knowing that this beautiful baby girl im carrying in my belly did not ask to come to this world and im no one to take her life and im truely sorry if i come off rude but you need to see that no ones life is something to just throw away im pretty sure you can continue with school if you choose to keep the baby and still graduate show that baby that even though she came without being planned you and her/his daddy made it through.
:( please consider adoption. Being a teen mom is hard, I know, I had my first at 15 and my second at 17. I grew up, and realized that it was MY choice to have sex and MY responsibility to give the child I created the best life that I could. Those babies are 6 and 8 years old now and it just breaks my heart to think that if I didn't choose the tough road that I did they wouldn't be here. :( I just don't get it...
Why was babyturnip's comment deleted?
Seems u already know what you wanna do :) good lucm raising ur lil one and remember when it gets tough u get tougher
I was looking for that comment too.