Women's Choice Community
ABORTION

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

ABORTION

ANYONE HERE EVER HEARD OF PENNYROYAL INDUCING ABORTION.  I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN ABORTION ON SATURDAY AND REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT.  SO I WAS WOMDERING IF ANYONE HAS EVER TRIED THIS AND IS IT SAFE?  HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Nice, why don't you post that **** somewhere else.

Sorry but that PISSES me off.

B.
Just want to warn you that you will most likely catch heat for that question on here with so many women trying to conceive. Herbal remedies for abortion are not safe, are not regulated and can cause vicious side effects including death. Go to www.sisterzeus.com there is a section there about that topic. Also for all you herbal remedy fans there is a section about fertility and herbs. This site is about women and herbs so there is an abortion link there too, don't be offended.

Heather
How 'bout you be accountable and responsible for your actions, carry the baby you created by your reckless actions to term, and adopt it out to a loving family who's been desperately trying to have a child?

Grow up.

I see from your previous post you're 28 years old.  Old enough for a serious lesson in how to be accountable for your behavior.
If you read the other post you may have realized your judgement on this situation is not needed.  Obviously Betty did not read the post either. This person is going through a rough time and is looking/asking for help. Not only on abortion. Please try and be kind and express your views in a more constructive way. I am NOT trying to start an argument. Let that be very clear please. I only know that Renay is feeling very alone and scared. Renay99 if you would like to talk about this off the board feel free to email me. ***@****

Take care,
Heather
Abortion is such a tuff decision. On one hand maybe you shouldn't have the baby because you are not stable enough to have one, but on the other hand you may not be able to handle the abortion stress. You really need to get some conseling before you make this decision. If you need to talk write me ***@****
I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who got upset about this.  I'm new and thought I'd better keep my mouth shut, but that's really not like me.....

You have a lot of nerve posting something like that on here.  What the hell are you thinking? Did you not notice that the topic of this forum is Maternal/Child?

There are so many of us out here who have had serious fertility problems for a very long time; and many who have never been able to have children who want them desperately.  And YOU, who are taking VERY calculated steps to terminate the life of your child, are waving your viable pregnancy in their faces.  And you want HELP?!?!  Not to mention the fact that you are being TOTALLY irresponsible in your complete disregard for human life.

It is becoming very apparent to me that most people are under the impression that they are not accountable for their actions, maybe I'm just a little slow.  For every action in our lives there is a consequence, whether it be good or bad.  Your consequence at this moment is that you are pregnant.  If you think that's as bad as it gets, wait til you  have to deal with consequences of terminating this pregnancy, THAT my dear, is something you will have to live with for the rest of your life.......assuming of course that you actually have a conscience.

You need to find yourself another forum, I think you've caused more than enough damage for one day.
THANK YOU HEATHER...I CAME HERE LOOKING FOR HELP I DIDN'T THINK YOU PEOPLE WERE HERE TO JUDGE ME.  YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH AND HOW BAD IT HURTS ME ALREADY TO EVEN THINK OF HAVING AN ABORTION.  MY DR. HAS ME ON ANTI-DEPRESSANTS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SUICIDAL SINCE THE DEATH OF MY MOTHER.  THEY'RE NOT HELPING MUCH.  IT ALSO DOESN'T HELP FOR PEOPLE TO BE SO JUDGMENTAL OF ME WHEN I AM IN NEED OF SOME ONE TO TALK TO WHO CAN TRY AND UNDERSTAND.
renay I know your in atough posistion, not having any family and this BF that uses you. I understand , but please don't murder this innocent child b/c of this. god created this baby adn he has plans for this child's life. And it's not fair to this little boy or girl for you take it's life. I'm beggin you to reconsider this. I wouuld give anything to have my children with me. Ihave lost 5 babies. My husband and i will adopt this baby and you will never have to deal with it again. we can go thur DHR and it will be so easy. All it takes is 9 months for this little child ot have alife, we are Christians and this baby will have the best things in life, please consider this, we will do whatever you need if will just have this child. my email is ***@**** please let us or somebody have this baby, but Don't kill this child please!!!

jeremiah 1:5 "before I formed you in the womb.... I knew you." GOD

I knew of a thirteen year old girl who was raped and became pregnant. Is she responsible and accountable for her actions? Please don't pass judgement along when you may not  know the person or their situation. People come here for help. If someone gets this response when they come to an anonymous forum, what should they expect going for answers at clinics? They become scared, and do dangerous things that we all regret. I know it hits home for some of the ladies on this forum, but we need to keep our wits about us and realize that not everyone is in the same situation as we may be - and they may not know where else to go. I love coming here and listening to the advice and comraderie all of the women feel - no one should be excluded. I wish everyone the best of luck in everything everyone needs. Shelley
Renay,

Email me or skd7474 please.

Heather
I AM VERY SORRY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING PREGNANT I IMAGINE IT IS A PRETTY HURTFUL SITUATION.  BUT SO IS KNOWING THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT WITH A CHILD WHO'S FATHER DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU.  I IMAGINE IT DOES HURT YOU TO SEE A POST LIKE MINE BUT THE SAME AS YOU NEED HELP I DO TO. I DON'T NEED TO BE ATTACKED.  I NEVER THOUGHT I BELIEVED IN ABORTION.  THE TOPIC IS MATERNAL/CHILD PREGNANCY NORMAL...SO FAR IT IS A NORMAL PREGNANCY.....THANK YOU.
Renay, I know you must be just beating yourself up right now, I read your previous post and it sounds like you really need to talk to someone, especially now that you are pregnant. Talk to a counselor or a pastor and really weigh your options before doing something that you may regret and something that may put you further down that road of depression. Certainly adoption is a good way to go, there are a lot of families out there that would be happy to take your baby and possibly help you through this. Getting an abortion is not an easy thing to do physically, mentally and emotionally, so really think about it before you make a decision. Take Care of yourself and maybe you should think about going to church somewhere, you'd be surprised by the strength you'll find there and the support. Lean on God and he will help you through these tough times.
Kendra
ttc#3 8 months
dd's (5) (2)
M/c 08/03
Okay, now I feel REALLY bad....I didn't see Heather's post to Suzee....

I'm sorry if I have caused any more upheaval, just REALLY struck a nerve with me.  Maybe I ought to be a little more revealing in my reason for being so harsh.....and maybe everyone else ought to know as well in case there are any more Renays out there.  I've never talked about this before, so maybe that's why I'm so touchy about it.

I was forced by my mother to have an abortion at 17 that I DID NOT want....I didn't really know what I wanted at that time, but I knew that wasn't the route I wanted even though I had no idea how I was going to raise a child.  I felt very alone and scared to death because I didn't have any support whatsoever....I just had her there telling me what scum I was for becoming pregnant and that I had embarassed her.  I didn't know that I had any legal rights at that age, and after I found out that I did, it was too late.  I was so angry with myself for not knowing any better and I still have problems dealing with it to this day.  It has been 15 years and I have had to live with this every day.  Every time I look at my five beautiful children, I always think there should be six.  My husband says I shouldn't be so hard on myself because it was a long time ago and there's nothing I can do to change it, and he's probably right, but I had NO IDEA how life altering that one decision was going to be.  

I guess instead of chastising and judging you Renay, I should have been more compasionate, especially not knowing your circumstances.  I am truly sorry.  I think the earlier post about the counseling is probably an excellent idea.
Whether or not my judgement is "needed" is not an issue when you're talking about a public message board on the internet.  

Yes, I have read her previous post.  I read it the day she posted it.  I have severe depression in my family and suicide and have taken antidepressants myself.

Someone cannot use the label "suicidal" as an excuse to absolve themselves of accountability.  Works that way in the court system too.  "I'm a drug addict - my judgement was clouded because of all the heroine I chose to take."  "I'm mentally ill, so I can't be held accountable for slashing that 4 year old girl's throat with a butcher knife."
Please let it go. Your point and views are understood and you are entitled to them. I wrote earlier I am not trying to start an argument. Most people on this board on are probably pro-life and that's good. Renay expressed her apologies for offending anyone and it should be left at that. My apologies to you if you thought I was lashing out at you. I was not at all promise!

Heather

>I knew of a thirteen year old girl who was raped and became pregnant. Is she responsible and accountable for her actions?

What were her "actions"?  Being a victim?  The actions were not "hers", but that of her rapist.  Don't condescend to me!

I'm going by the information this woman provided in her previous post of the circumstances of her pregnancy.  She was not a rape victim.
SLASHING A CHILDS THROAT IS ILLEAGAL --- ABORTION IS NOT.  YOU CANNOT COMPARE THE TWO.  TAKING DRUGS IS A CHOICE PEOPLE MAKE. MY MOTHER DYING WAS OUT OF MY HANDS AND IT HAS LEFT ME AN EMOTION MESS.  I WAS PERFECTLY HAPPY UNTIL SHE DIED.  I AM NOT A MURDERER.  PEOPLE GO TO JAIL FOR MURDER, NOT ABORTION.
Re-read my post.  I was CERTAINLY not comparing someone slashing a 4 year old's throat with someone having an abortion.  I was making a point about accountability, not making a connection between the actions themselves.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE BEEN TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE IN THE WAY I HAVE BEHAVED IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS AND I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE EXCUSES. THERE ARE NONE.  BUT IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND IT IS UNFAIR TO BRING A CHILD INTO THE WORLD WITH AN UNCARING FATHER AND AN MENTALLY AND FINACIALLY UNSTABLE MOTHER. I JUST WANT TO DO WHATS RIGHT.  I WANTED ADVICE..I DON'T WANT AN ARGUMENT...WE ARE ALL GROWN UPS HERE.
Hey There,
           I believe in Pro-choice.. Its not up to anyone else but you.. I would ignore the ignorant posts.. I myself am trying to conceive a child.. But I still dont think its right to lash out at ppl the way some ppl are in here.. Their choice is to have a child.. Yours is not at the moment.. Some ppl dont understand your situation.. And because they dont understand it they seem to think its ok to get angry with you.. I also agree with some of the posts that maybe you should have found a Abortion fourm.. but i also understand your just looking for answers somewhere and fast.. I would also like to recommend to get counseling before making suck a life changing situation.. Are you really sure about this?? Ya know.. Its ok to raise a child alone.. in my opinion all a child needs is one great parent to make it through life and become sucessful.. God gave you this child for a reason.. Just think it over.. You can always change your mind.. Make sure this is what you want.. Dont make a choice that will make you suffer for the rest of your life.. I know a friend of mine had a abortion and wasnt sure about it at the time.. Now she regrets it with all her heart because now she cant have kids due to a accident... If you need to talk to me please email me at ***@****.. Or email Hther.. Shes Coolio =) a great listener and a wonderful friend to have (trust me.. shes been here for me when i needed a friend the most) Anyways.. Please take care of yourself.. Hope to hear from you soon.. **HUGGSSS**

~*Chloe*~
I understand that this situation is not one that you care to talk about, but everyone has their own opinions and feelings about what is right for them.  Maybe you don't beleive in abortion under any circumstance, but this person who is reaching out to us for help obviously does.  She may not feel deep down inside that her actions prior to this were the best, but she has to look at what is going on in her life right now and what she needs to do for herself.  If having an abortion is what she feels is necessary, than she can do that.  As she said, abortion is not illegal!  Everyone has their own opinions!   We obviously all know your opinion and that is fine, but don't tell her that she is a terrible person or wrong for what she is doing because you don't beleive in it.  She came here for help and if you think you are helping her in any way, you are very wrong.  You, if anything, are making her situation worse.  And if your response to this is, "Good!, she deserves to feel bad because she is doing something wrong!"  Then maybe you should not be on this fourm.  People come here for help and althought most of the people here are trying to have a child and don't want to hear about abortions, it does happen in this world and they need just as much help as we do.  So maybe instead of thinking about yourself this time, you should think of someone else.  Maybe you should think of the poor girl who is reaching out to us for some help because she doesn't think she has anywhere else to go.  WE SHOULD BE HERE TO HELP HER NOT MAKE HER FEEL LIKE ****!!!!!!
>We obviously all know your opinion

I am pro-choice.

And as far as "judging" people:  re-read what YOU wrote about ME.  You don't even know me, but think you have me pegged as some aweful, uncaring person who would say "great somebody's life is ruined?".  How dare you?
OK, i've read all the posts and heard all the points of view and i did read renays post last week..I agree with suzee, this girl CHOSE to let her boyfriend/exboyfriend take advantage of her in hopes that she would get pregnant or something to be able to keep him...now renay, you realized that ploy didn't work and so have an abortion,,,YOU WANTED THE BABY...Have it now and give it up for adoption because you are certainly not ready to be a parent.  

DIRECTLY FROM HER 10/9/03 POST
My (ex) boyfriend has been coming to my house occasionally to have sex. (it's the only way i can get his attention and i love him so much) we always use a condom. last night i wound up at his house we had decided no more sex but things happen and he didn't have a condom. he asked me if it was a "safe" day. i knew that it wasn't (it was day 14) but i lied.
That was a low blow.

I know that this is a huge issue for you at this moment, but you picked one of the most controversial subjects and brought it to a forum of women who are on fertility drugs and several who are pregnant.  There are a whole lot of hormones bouncing around here.  

I don't think she was trying to be nasty, you just don't exactly sound like you're emotionally stable right now, at least not enough to be making any major decisions right now.

Leave Betty alone.  It's not her fault that you exercised poor judgement in your choice of forums.
I am so sorry you lost your mother.  I wish I could be where you are to give you a great big hug and kiss and be  moral support for you.  I think If you went to a local  church and opened yourself up you would find a lot of caring non judgemental  people who have been in your shoes and can identify with you.  Please get some couneling, you seem to be reaching out for help in the only way you know how.  You need someone in your local area to walk you through this difficult time of losing your mother and the decision of abortion or not.  I have a sister who was made by my mother to have an abortion and She regrets it.  I know she always will.  I would hate to see you in a position of always regretting that decision too.  I know you don't want this baby but it is innocent and it is not the baby's fault that it is being born.  So why not let it have a chance to make a life for itself.  You don't ever have to see it again.  

God Bless you I will be praying for you!
This is turning out to be a debate issue not an answer to a cry for help as it was intended. Please let it go. Everyone has made their points clear. Let's all agree to disagree here okay? Everyone is getting their feelings hurt and everyone seems to be forgetting why this board is here. To support each other. All the proper apologies have been made. Thanks Chloe for your sweet comments about me. You have been there for me too and I have fun chatting with you. You crack me up!!!!  

Heather
I want to say real quick that if I must "define" myself, I'm not a pro-lifer perse'.  I just believe as I said earlier, that we are all accountable for our actions. I'm not trying to cram this down your throat.  I was just trying to caution you because of my experience. I just didn't handle it very well and I am sorry about that.  

That aside.....I understand depression, as I have experienced it myself, and been medicated for it as well.  Just a thought...could you possibly look at this child as the silver lining in the situation that you are in?  (that was probably horribly incorrect grammar, but you get my meaning)  Maybe a gift from mom?  This could be just what you need to get back on your feet and refocus your attention on someone who needs you.  I could be way off base, but I guess I just don't want you to feel as bad as I did, because my depression increased 100 fold after my ordeal.  

I had no idea how much love I could feel for another person until I became a mother, and what really surprised me was how wonderful it felt to feel needed.  If there's one thing I've learned from all the horrible experiences in my life, and the abortion was just one of them, it's that things always have a way of working out.  There are many, many support groups for women in your situation, baby sitting co-ops, etc.  

I know you feel alone right now, and your judgement is most likely askewed because of that in addition to the depression....but remember that you are never alone, it's just finding the resources you need that is key.  Hang in there.  If you need to talk you can email me at ***@****.
Thanks betty for retriveing that post! i for got about it, she did say that!! Renay, you knew it wasn't a "safe day", you were reckless and you didn't care. Abortion may be legal with the state, but you better believe it 's not  with God. i jsut cannot understand someone that would try to get pregnant and then kill it, with no regard for human life at all. it's sick. this whole thing is making me upset, it's just plain sickening.
ABORTION IS NOT WHAT I WANT BUT WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?  MY EX SAYS THERE'S JUST NO OTHER OPTION HE IS SO CONTROLLING AND HAS SUCH A HOLD OVER ME IT'S ALMOST SCARY!
You are in control here, not him.  Whether you like it or not, you are not in a position to play the victim right now.  Pick yourself up, dust off, GET RID OF HIM, and move on. And when you're ready, I'll show you how to have his wages garnished for child support.
here is another clip from the same post...

I don't know if this is to try to hold on to him or if i want a baby so i'll have someone who cares about me. someone to love. i do know that i'm sitting here wanting to be pregnant and thats not what i need right now i can't even take care of myself.

!!!!!BUT!!!!!!!

If the 8th was day 14 as you said, today would only be day 29, are you even sure you are pregnant or are you just getting people excited for nothing?
F**k your a-hole boyfriend.. You DO WHAT YOU FEEL GIRL.. THERE IS SO MUCH HELP OUT THERE FOR YOU TO RAISE THAT CHILD.. IF I WAS THERE ID GIVE YOU A BIG HUG... YOU CAN RAISE THAT CHILD ON YOUR OWN.. YOU DONT NEED A BUTTHOLE LIKE THAT TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO.. HE DOESNT SOUND LIKE A GOOD PERSON AT ALL.. GOD GAVE YOU THAT BABY FOR A REASON.. KEEP THAT BABY.. WOULDNT YOUR MOTHER WANT YOU TO KEEP IT?? THATS HER GRANDCHILD.. IM SORRY FOR BRINGING UP YOUR MOTHER.. AND IM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER.. SHE WOULD WANT TO HAVE A GRANCHILD I BET.. THINK ABOUT HER FEELINGS.. PLEASE.. CONSIDER RE-THINKING THIS DECSION.. EMAIL ME.. ***@****.. PLEASE.. LETS TALK ABOUT THIS.. ILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU WITH THIS..

~*CHLOE*~
I THINK HE WOULD SUPPORT THE CHILD WITHOUT FIGHTING IT.  I JUST DON'T WANT THIS CHILD TO HAVE PARENTS WHO CAN'T GET ALONG AND IF I DECIDE TO KEEP IT THERE'S GOING TO BE A BIG FIGHT.
He can't make you get an abortion and if he is that scary you can get a restraining order on him/ There are also laws re: child support, etc. But that's getting a bit ahead of the game.
If he physically takes you to a clinic and the counselors there know you don't want an abortion, they won't let you get one. If this happens tell him you did it then raise the baby alone. This is your body and it's your choice. Things are so clouded for you you by him and raging hormones right now. You have to step away from the situation and try to make decisions that way. If you cannot seperate yourself you do indeed need to get some local help involved. Please don't let him control you. You can stand up for yourself against him. You said he is not violent right? I know you love him and just want him to be with you, but why? What does he do that is so great? I'm really asking. Please think about everything as a whole and know that you can do this without him if you don't want an abortion. Always around if you wanna chat. I know you must be going nuts. : (

Heather
I'VE BEEN RE-THINKING ALL WEEK I DECIDE TO ONE THING AND THEN I CHANGE MY MIND I'M SO MIXED UP.  MY MOM WOULD WANT A GRAND CHILD MORE THAN ANYTHING. SHE LOVED CHILDREN.  I AM SURE I'M PREGNANT.  I WENT TO THE DR. MONDAY.
Hunny--

LEAVE your boyfriend.. you don't wanna be with him if he's controlling like that.. DON'T make let him make you kill that poor little baby.. you have to answer to God for killing it.. not him.. granted he wants you too.. but YOU'RE the one that would be killing it.. Hunny.. Leave him.. find a guy that loves you.. and treats you right.. but PLEASE like Hopeinal says.. DON'T kill it.. just wait it out.. and give it to her or another loving family.. they would be thrilled to death to have a wonderful little baby! And I mean once you have it.. you might want it.. you never know.. abortions can be dangerous.. just think about what you'd be doing, this little baby did nothing.. it didn't chose to come here.. but it did and it should have a right to live.. wouldnt you wonder what it looked like.. how beautiful it was? If it had your eyes.. this is YOUR baby.. and I know you don't want it.. you know.. if you didn't wanna give it up.. you could always have it taken outta you and put it in someone else.. (Egg donation) unless you're to far along.. but just please think about what you'd be doing.. you're going to love this baby.. DON'T let your bf or anyone else tell you what to do.. I know you love that baby.. you're just scared.. I know the feeling.. it's very scary.. but you're not thinking rationally.. I myself was suicidal and plp who were that way.. act fast when they're scared and feel thats the only way out.. but it's not.. it's not the right way out.. keep the baby.. give it up after it's born or donate the egg, and become a Christian.. get close to God and he'll help your through your depression.. trust in him.. do whats right
then keep that baby girl.. God gave you that baby for a reason.. Your mother would be so proud of you.. to have her a grandchild.. I know its hard right now.. But i wouldnt have a abortion because of what your bf says.. please dont do that.. you will regret it.. Have that baby for yourself.. its such a blessing.. ive been trying to get pregnant now for 9 months now.. and i lost a baby due to a misscarriage last year.. you are so lucky to have that baby.. please.. please think about it.. you will be so happy to see that baby after its born.. think about that.. take care.. ill be back later.. **HUGGS**

~*CHLOE*~
You can do this.. do it for your mother.. she'll look down from heavan and see that precious little baby you made.. you don't wanna kill it.. it'll be in heavan and she'll know what you did.. she'll know you killed it an it'll hurt her so badly.. do it for your mom hunny.. I know you can do it!
Are you certain you are, why did they test early?

I'm not sure about any of this you know.  Call me skeptical, hate me whatever, but I think you are just in dire need of some attention.
I was just thinking the same thing.  I think I'm too hormonal to be involved in this conversation today.
i guess i am too.  just sounds off to me.
HELLO!!!!!!!!
I WENT TO THE DOCTOR ON MONDAY!  
I TOLD HIM THAT I THOUGHT I MIGHT BE PREGNANT!
HE GAVE ME A BLOOD TEST!
IT WAS POSITIVE!
HE TESTED ME BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO!
I AM NOT TRYING TO GET ATTENTION!
YOU JUST CAN'T STAND IT BECAUSE YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING PREGNANT....DON'T ACCUSE ME OF LYING!  ON SUNDAY I TOOK THE EARLY PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS POSITIVE ALSO. THIS IS WHY I WENT TO THE DR.!!!!!!!!
HELLO, don't they ask you if you are late for your period?  You would have only been on day 25 or 26.  I know MY doctor would have asked why I thought that and then would have asked me to come back if my period was late.  

Whatever, your issues apparently are out of my league and you are too wishy-washy for me.  Listen to what the other girls had to say, because I just can't find it in me to be nice or forgiving about it.  You planned it.  Nice way to deal with it.

Renay,
First things first, You need to get out of that relationship. There are a lot of resources available to single parents in financial situations, you just have to ask around and take it seriously. I know you already are. A Church is a wonderful place to start or like a safe house place, they will help you or point you in the right direction. Please don't let a man tell you what you should do, You know in your heart what your feeling and what the right thing to do is. There are many options open to you, you could carry this baby and then if you know you can't do it put it up for adoption, there is something called open adoption, where you can interview the parents and pick the ones you think are the best and you can even have regular visits with the baby. I would just think about it a little more and talk to people about your options.
I know you'll do the right thing, Maybe this is sign from god and your mother, giving you a beautiful gift to cherish and take care of, since you lost your mom. Maybe this will show you that you are worthy of living and that you are important in this world. Don't let a man tell you any different.  Take Care and keep us informed on how your doing! Kendra
You have time to decide. No clinic will do an abortion this early.  You have to be at least 4 weeks from conception for the medical abortion and you have to be at LEAST 6 weeks for a surigal. So don't rush about, you have time to talk to us or see a counselor or whatever you choose to do. The option to take this off the board and email privately still stands. It may behoove you to only respond to the posts where people are trying to help. It's adding fuel to the fire responding to those who obviously are not.

Just for the record...God forgives all sin if you are truly sorry and there is not one sin that's considered worse than another. I do not want to discuss Religion/Bible with anyone because it's interpretted in so many ways the discussion would never end and it loses site again of why we are even here. Thank you.

Heather
YOU JUST CAN'T STAND IT BECAUSE YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING PREGNANT

are we supposed to be compassionate towards this girl?  You are an extremely selfish and ignorant person.
try to get pregnant and then kill the baby.

You're sick!!
well lets' see here ladies, a 4 year  olds throat gets slashed and this baby is aborted. For God sakes their both dead right??!!! The end result is the same. WE humans want to catogorize murder, but I promise you God Doesn't. This is murder to Him, and i don't care who likes and who doesn't like it. that is the truth. And if you murder this child, i promise you renay, you will be held accountable. I feel very sorry for you and i reached out ot help you on the last posts you made, i cannot begin to imagine what it feels like to lose your mother. I do know what it feels like to be with someone who doen't care about you, BUT what does that have to do with you killing ababy?? Can you not sacrifice 9 months to give life to a baby??? I know your depressed, so AM I renay!!! Be strong and go to church and get you life straight with God , if you think you got problenms , just take a look at your child --he/ she has got problems, it's mother is about to kill it! now that's problems!! Everybody that is a Christian please let's pray for REnay and this poor child.
Look I do not know your situation and I have seen some of the other posts about you losing your mother and I am sorry for that. I also, know of a woman that lost not only her mother but her father in the same pregnancy term and still went on to raise her child. If you have a bf that is no good than obviously you shold not have completed the action required to make a baby. I do want to shed some light for the ladies on here looking for help that you are right there are many women out there that are not allowed to have children and I totally support the argument that you should carry it out to term and adopt it to a private family not destroy the life you created. No, it is not right to control someone elses opinion or life choices but by the information you have given its not the shittiest position I have seen someone in and I think you should really think about this long and hard before you make hasty decisions. Any women on here would be glad to help or talk with you infact not that it would happen but Im sure there is a woman or family near you that would love a baby and cherish it. Think about what life someone else could have with the baby. you can get closed adoptions and its like giving the baby a mother and not ever seeing it again.