Women's Choice Community
Abortion

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

Abortion

I dont know what to do I was raped over four weeks ago i might be pregnant, but i live in a state that completely banneds abortion and i dont know if i should go in a get checked because what;s the point.? i'm stressed and i cant even if i cant get help i might find any way possible to have a abortion because i cant handle being pregnant. pleease help.....
WOW I will pray for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww im so sorry:( well i think that you should go get checked out asap and honestly i dont believe abortions but thats just my opinion and if that were me as much as i dont believe in them i think you should try to get one and if your not able to i think you should have the baby and then give it up its not your fault and you shouldnt have to deak with it and next time watch out there are crazy people out there. GOODLUCK! if you want keep me posted on what you do :)
aww im so sorry hunni!

your need to find out if you are asap! have you missed your peroid? b/c the chance of you being pregnant if this happend once is very low!

what about giveing the baby up to a family that cant have children?
i dont belive in abortions but god no's how i would feel after something like that!
have your told police about what happend to you?

please keep us posted! we are all praying you will be ok,
im so sorry this happend to you xx
Abortation is not the answer...you are killing another being...
Honestly could any you carry a baby from a man that raped you, it's not about killling another being or anything like that. i dont think you could handle the emotion stress this kind of situtation put on you and to top it off this man threatened if i told anyone he would kill me. and that's more then enough reason i need to get ride of this thing that's growing inside of me.
Yes, I could carry a baby from being raped - that child would still be a part of me.  

To the Orignial poster -

Did you go to the hospital after being raped?  Where you examined?  If so, they should have given you what is called the morning after pill.  

This person should be in JAIL, and if you know who this person is and you are not telling ... then SHAME ON YOU for putting other girls lives at risk!!  GO TO THE POLICE NOW!!  
I am sorry for what happened to you.  I know how scared you must have felt during your attack.  

Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?  If you conceived 4 weeks ago, then you should already receive a positive on a home pregnancy test.  I urge you to be seen by a doctor as well.  

I am sorry for lashing out at you in the above post.  I really hope that you have reported the person who assaulted you.  YOU can save another woman from being hurt by this person.  I hope he is behind bars where he belongs.

I will keep you in my thoghts and prayers.
There are no states that completely prohibit abortion.  Roe V Wade ruled that women may abort a pregnancy up to the point of viability, with certain restrictions according to state laws.

Many states require parental consent.  Many have a waiting period.  Some vary by "point of viability".  

But to the best of my knowledge, there is no state that completely "bans" abortion.  

You are putting the cart before the horse.  If you were raped 4 weeks ago, a pregnancy test taken right now would give you the first bit of critical information, which is are you pregnant at all?

I am so sorry for your situation!  I can't even imagine what you must be going through.

Your situation, Your decision. I do think you should find out for sure. There should be an exemption for anyone who is raped, PLEASE check with your local state attorney's office, you can do it anonymously.   I will pray for you. Please get answers first, there is always help.

FYI for anyone interested, you can call your OB/GYN for a prescription for the "day After" to prevent pregnancy, whether it is sex by choice or not.  You can also go to any walk in clinic and they will do the same, no real questions asked. This is from personal experience!
ok ok ok lets find out IF YOUR PREGNANT befoer you start a whole debate.you said you might be pregnant. well figure it out
Please do not get an abortion.... It is not the Baby's fault! The baby is already alive, It is a boy or a girl. Created by God. If you abort it. You are killing the baby. Yes, something horrible happened to you, but please do not let something horrible happen to your baby. I will pray for you to heal from this. I encourage you to read the Bible. God could bring you through this if you give your life to him. PLEASE DO NOT Abort. God created that little baby inside of you. Keep it or give it to a family who will love it if you can't handle it.