Abortion
Hi-
I was just wondering what problems can arise from abortion. Can it effect my future plans of ever becoming pregnant?
If I were you i'd google it to get all your facts.  Otherwise here you'll likely just get opinions.  
Just to let you know I did have one and have scarring because of it and had a miscarrage in July and am pregnant now and hoping everything is ok.
As abbieball said, scarring is the most likely thing to happen and that can be corrected. I wouldn't worry about it until you're ready to start having children, though. Don't stress yourself out!
As far as physical problem go I think that scarring is the biggest thing.  My friend had an abortion a few years ago.  The emotional and mental problems that she had along with it were the worst for her.  Before making the decision your should research possible problems associated with an abortion and make sure that this is what you want to.  There is no going back.  Abortion will stick with you for the rest of your life.  Just pray about it.  
Depends on what method of abortion is used.  There are medically induced abortions that do not carry the same risk of scarring and weakening of the cervix that surgical abortions sometimes do.

In general, the risk of scarring and damage to the cervix is no more that what might be encountered by women who have a D&C after a miscarriage.  It is generally a very safe procedure that should little to no permanent physical effects,  if done in a safe, professional setting.