About hymen
Hi. I'm 25.Several years ago I used tampon 2 or 3 times.I still afraid that my hymen is intact or not.Please tell me, can a tampon hurt the hymen?
Using a tampon can break the hymen. The only way I know of for sure if yours is intact is to see your gynecologist.
If you can't afford to see a gynecologist (the surest option), you can try looking with a mirror.  Get a diagram or labeled picture of female genital anatomy and see if you match.  Please be aware that the vast majority of women do not have a hymen that completely covers the vagina.  In fact, if yours did, you would not have gotten your period because the blood would not have been able to flow out.  Active sports can also break your hymen long before you have any sexual activity.  Unless your health would be endangered from not having an intact hymen on marriage (as can happen in some ultra-conservative religious circles), I wouldn't worry about it.  Any man worth anything shouldn't care whether your hymen is intact anyway.