Women's Choice Community
Freaking out!!! Help plz!!!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Freaking out!!! Help plz!!!

Hi I just turned 21 last month... My period is very regular my cycle is like always 28 days just last one was 25 days I think because of the excercise... But I am now 4 days late according to my calendar I should have gotten it the 15th... Should I be worried that I could be pregnant because I had unprotected sex like 3 or 4 days after my last period ended???
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You can be, you need to take a test ASAP
Blank
You could very well be pregnant.  Even if you didn't ovulate the day you had sex, you could have easily ovulated within the 5 or so days following when the sperm would still have been within your reproductive tract.  Unprotected sex is not ok if you don't want a baby even when on your period because of things like this.  I would take a test and see.
Blank
Yea I am on Monday... Thanks!!!
Blank
Yea I know that's what I'm worried about... Even tho I am getting all the symptoms I get when I get my period but I still haven't gotten it so will test on Monday if my period doesn't come by then... Thanks!!!
Blank
Let's hope it does!  I know it's scary when you're thinking it's a possibility.  Best of luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...