Aa
A
A
Close
Freaking out!!! Help plz!!!
Hi I just turned 21 last month... My period is very regular my cycle is like always 28 days just last one was 25 days I think because of the excercise... But I am now 4 days late according to my calendar I should have gotten it the 15th... Should I be worried that I could be pregnant because I had unprotected sex like 3 or 4 days after my last period ended???
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You can be, you need to take a test ASAP
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You could very well be pregnant.  Even if you didn't ovulate the day you had sex, you could have easily ovulated within the 5 or so days following when the sperm would still have been within your reproductive tract.  Unprotected sex is not ok if you don't want a baby even when on your period because of things like this.  I would take a test and see.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yea I am on Monday... Thanks!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yea I know that's what I'm worried about... Even tho I am getting all the symptoms I get when I get my period but I still haven't gotten it so will test on Monday if my period doesn't come by then... Thanks!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Let's hope it does!  I know it's scary when you're thinking it's a possibility.  Best of luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources