Hymen broke
Im 27, I have always been very active in sports n extra activities since childhood. Two years back, I experienced a different bleeding after eccexessive workout at gym. I didn't see any doctor then, last year I got married and after my first intercourse I didn't bleed... I was a virgin before marriage and used tampons couple of times... Is there any way I can make my husband believe that I was a virgin before marriage...?? My marriage is at stake... Kindly suggest...
Explain to him that this is common for the day and age.  Many women's hymens break long before they ever have sex or even know what sex is.  Show him different reports regarding it; I'm sure there has to be something out there.  Mine broke as a child because I was active.  I certainly didn't have sex at age 10 or whenever that was.  I still bled following my first time having intercourse, but not everyone is going to experience that anyway.

It's unfortunate the marriage has to be so superficial that this matters so much.  Was he a virgin when you married?
I am assuming this is a cultural or religious issue?  If that is the case, then perhaps take him along to the Dr. with you to explain things.  Even in virgins, the hymen is often no longer intact when you first have intercourse.  And not everyone bleeds when it breaks either, so it is of course possible it was in fact intact, you just didn't experience any bleeding.  Have him talk to your Dr. or his.  I'm sorry honey, this must be a difficult thing for you.
Yes it is definitely difficult to face such a thing... Now I just have discovered that he was going around with someone else and so was finding faults in me... Rather hen being insulted each day, I have finally decided to call off my marriage...
I'm sorry to hear about that!  But I think you made a good call.  If he's going around with someone, then he's not a good person to be around or have in your life long term.
Hi Adgal, What you need to do is find as much evidence as you can to show him that yes they do brake, and if he does not beleave you, leave him, hes no good son of a b**ch, and does not deserve you.
Good Luck