Women's Choice Community
I need some advice please!

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

I need some advice please!

Im 9 days late for my AF. and no sign of it showing up. I am having pregnancy symptoms. but I have to take in about five or six pregnancy test and they have all been negative. here's what's happening: my boobs are sore but not too sore, I'm having headaches, my lower back hurts, and I have thick white discharge with no smell or odor. Sorry tmi. I want to know if I'm pregnant or not. can anybody give me some advice. has anybody ever had a negative pregnancy test and actually ended up pregnant? any advice would help me. Thanks, chelle.
Hi there.  Well, you posted this back in April so I am REALLY late.  Sorry.  Hopefully you have gotten your period by now.  

Pregnancy symptoms are different for everyone but typically start out slowly for women.  HCG is the same thing that pregnancy tests look for to determine if one is pregnant but is also what causes the pregnancy symptoms.  It takes time for it to accumulate.  If you don't have enough HCG to turn a pregnancy test positive, there is a good chance you don't have enough to cause any symptoms of pregnancy.  Some pregnancy symptoms start after a period of time like morning sickness which begins around week 6 to 7 for women on average.  Sore chest and fatigue seem to be the early signs you hear about first.

You know, what you describe also could have been your period beginning.  Those are also premenstrual symptoms???  

anyway, hopefully this is all cleared up by now.  peace and good luck
no I still have not gotten a cycle. my doctor put me on provera and that did not work. so now I have to take birth control pills for two weeks and then stop and hopefully get a cycle
Glad they have a plan.  I'm sure you will get started eventually.  good luck dear