Women's Choice Community
That feeling...what's that?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

That feeling...what's that?

What do you call that feeling when your tummy or stomach feels full but it is only okay; not full, not empty..what do you call that? Sometimes I feel like I am going to vomit, but I am really not. I am always burping. ((We have made love, I and my partner, but his penis is not all inside of me, just HALF of it..He ejaculated outside..it happened last 16 days ago.))

What do you call this feeling? :o
Is that my menstruation is coming up? Is it normal or what?

Thanks for your response! :)
Indigestion?  Are you having acid reflux or constipation?  GI problems feel very vague and it's hard to figure out the issue because it could be gas, too much stool, or acid reflux causing symptoms.  You need to look at all your symptoms together and see which problem it fits.  Or is it actually a urinary tract infection?  

Try taking Metamucil, magnesium and a probiotic  (improve evacuation of bowel).  The metamucil may help acid reflux as well.  Try yoga or walking/running to help pass gas.  If you don't get relief, see a general doctor or GI doc.