VERY irregular periods
i have a 1 period in the past 7 months and.the only reason I had that 1 was because doctor gave me.a pill to take for 10 days (or until I start if less than 10; I started on day 13). once I started it was normal for a period for me of what I could remember (length, pain, amount, etc.). although, since then I have yet to start my period again. could this be pmdd or something else? or am I just extremely irregular? note: before this I had only got a max of 2 months without having a period and never had to take any medication to start until recently.

I also want to know, since I'm this irregular, if I can still get pregnant right now?
What was your diagnosis?  Is your body weight high enough to have periods?  Periods are a good indicator of fertility, so it sounds like something is off.  You need to be under a doctor's care if you are interested in getting pregnant.  You need to make sure you don't have an absorptive disorder keeping you from absorbing nutrients and calories.  If you are depleted nutritionally, you can't support a a healthy pregnancy anyway.  First things first.