Women's Choice Community
abortion evruone in my family hates me

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

abortion evruone in my family hates me

I need to know If I can have an abortion at 10 weeks. my family is unsupportable and my boyfriend proved he didn't care today. I told him I was depressed and wanted to kill myself and I have yet to see him since I told home that. He told.me to stop playing games. I need help I can't stop crying.
Well, you can, but you should make ur bf go with u to the doc and have an ultrasound first. Hear that little babys heartbeat, see its little legs and arms, think twice before you make a decision like that, your family will come around, and you don't need your bf
We can't help you here! Go to a doctor. This forum is for pregnancy! Your asking for trouble when you asking about abortion. You need to see someone who can truly help you.
I think you should seek help for the depression before an abortion. Guys are dumb, he might not know what to do or how to express himself. That can come across as not caring. Tell your doctor how you have been feeling, hear that heartbeat, then see how you feel.
I agree ur family will come around trust me they r jus mad but wen they see the little one they r going to fall in love trust me...as in yur bf omg i went thru the same he didnt want it he was doing w.e it takes to make me have a miscarrige or trying to make apointments for abortions until i took him to the ultrasound nd he saw the baby he changed it reallydoes change i mean it might not happen to everyguy but its worth a try now my f is all bout thebaby super excited but its yur decision if u dont want it..jus think that 9 months later on ur gunna think icwudve had the baby in my arms u wont get to hear its laugh calling u mommy for the first time u dont need a guy but no pressure on u its wat you decide nd good luck hun
Do you have anyone you can talk to who won't judge you?? Abortion will scar you for life. Can even make it possible to never have children again. I am 100% anti abortion. You would be killing an innocent life at 10 weeks that baby can feel pain. If you cannot raise the baby yourself please consider adoption. There are so many women who cannot conceive or carry to term. Your family will come around. As for your bf, you can do it alone. I did, and I was 17. My son is now 13 yrs old and one of my greatest achievements. I know it feels hopeless right now. But it will get better.
^^^^^ agreed. We all have our feelings towards abortion. I know I do and I shared them. However we need to try to encourage her not make her feel worse. Which is why she is feeling like she has no choice. :-(
It depends on where you live. I think most places go up to 12 weeks and some states to 24 weeks. Call your local planned parenthood a lot provide abortion services or even referrals. At the end of the day its your life, your body your choice! If you are going to make a decision to abort or not make sure it is YOUR decision and the influence of others! Best of luck!
She hasnt yet tho she jus needs support i think thats wat shes asking for cuz she feels alone i bet if she had it she wudnt have those thoughts..shes jus confused nd needs sumone to talk to
See told you, I wouldn't post here when its a pregnancy forum. It will make you feel worse. You need to think what's best for you. Not anyone else. If you decide abortion you may regret it later but you only made that choice because it was what was best for you at the time. I would stop reading these comments and talk to a doctor.
No i agree dont get me wrong it wud b wrong to get an abortion wen so many people want a baby so bad ...but shes jus in depression nd needs support i bet wen she gets it she will be fine
Febmama is right. People who are very opinionated ate going to be harsh. Please talk to your dr and maybe a friend you can confide in. Not reading the posts may be smart. I know your after support but all some people see is the word abortion. I'm sorry you are going thru this right now. It is the hardest decision you will have to make. But it is YOUR choice. Not ours. Best of luck.
I need someone. I have no one
Inbox me I am happy to talk to you. Hopefully I can help. :-)
Hun if i was by wer u wer at i wudnt bother on going to u to have sumone to talk to u can msg me if u want altho i kno its better to have sumone ther in person than jus by a msg
Ok relax everyone it was just a question. Your crazy hormones are scaring the girl. Honestly if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything. Yes Im 100% against abortion because its a life. God saw you and picked you for a reason. Woman back then had children when they were 13 years of age. Take your prenatals, find a mentor you can rely on to get help. If you want to talk message me and I will help you.
If you've carefully considered all your options- which it sounds like you haven't yet- then yes you can at 10 weeks. It is ultimately your decision, your boyfriend or your parents can't force you to have one. In fact, before you get it done, they'll talk to you, make sure you've considered all your options, make you talk to a councillor, ect.

There's also adoption, temporary custody agreements, and many other options you can consider. Doing what's best for you is most important and I wish you the best of luck :)

PS: If you really are contemplating suicide I would hope you seek help regarding that department first.
Agreed^^^ b_nicole
She jus needs sumbody
Mommycasey inbox me.... Your situation is not far from mine.
I am so scared
Jus inbox me trust me i was in yur exact same shoes
@bean how pregnant r u?
Go to family planning, explain your situation, they will help you consider all options. How old are you sweets?
18
Please remember that we are a support site.  Judgments and harsh comments are not allowed.  If you don't like to read threads about abortion, please do not read them and move on.
Depression is a nasty thing....it twisting your mind.... You need to sort out the depression and everything will be sooo clear and just get together. You will be surprised how you didn't see it before.
I'm so sorry that you're feeling so overwhelmed right now. There is help out there for you, and I hope you continue to reach out and talk about your situation. There is strength in numbers, Sweety. Please continue to reach out by private message.
This forum is not just about pregnancy and this girl has every right to post here. It is called, The Women's Choice Forum. The women here do have the right to talk about many subjects, and one of them is abortion. This young girl needs our help and not any judgement. I'm glad to see she is getting support from some of the members here.
Hi M, look its your body and your mind, you should do just as you think is best for you, to be honest you should have never posted your question, to many dogooders in this world of ours only to please to have there say that your wrong, but its so easy for them to say that, its not there body.
Remember your body, your mind.
Just remember that.
Good Luck