abortion
hi, ive been on here alot this last 2 weeks getting great help off people, but this is probably the biggest problem that i could ever have!!!!
my girlfriend is currently 7 weeks pregnant and she has turned round and split up with me and said that she wants an abortion, but me and her have been going great and i didnt see this coming as we were making plans for the future!
i dont no if i am being selfish but i realy realy dont want her to go through with this abortion, ive never felt so strongly against anything in my life.
the fact that its my baby growing inside her and that she wants to kill it is eating me alive!!
i no she wants to keep it as she has said to me she does want to but at the same time she dont want it if that makes sence?
what am i going to do now?
plez help me here because i dont have a clue what to do!!!!!
thankyou.
To be brutally honest if an abortion is really what she wants you dont have any legal rights.

I was booked in for a termination on 8th january, the initial shock and the behaviour of my ex made me feel i had no choice.

I changed my mind on the day and am now 15 weeks 4 days :)
I cant wait to meet my baby!!

The only advice i can give is be rational and explain your opinion on the matter, then leave it a few days for it to sink in.

Pressuring her may only make her want to do it more.
That's tough....like chitten said, unfortunately you have no legal right to stop her.......Show her pictures of the developing baby and maybe that will make her see the light.....Sorry that you have to deal with this...I can't imagine how hard it must be when you have no control over what happens.
it is really tough especailly in your situation where you want the baby and she doesnt. thats horrible. if she doesnt want the responsibilty of a child do you think she would have it and then sign over her rights to you? or there is always adoption if she is not wanting to raise a child. good luck!! and try try try to change her mind!! remind her that at 7 weeks the baby already has a heartbeat, but i would leave it at that, because like the chitten said, to much pressure could cause her to do it