Women's Choice Community
abortion

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

abortion

I did abortion 3 months before,
is there any test to determine that i got aborted?
Are you trying to find out if someone will be able to tell that you had an abortion or to make sure the abortion worked?
No, abortion worked already but now i want to find out whether is there any test to know i aborted my child before 2 months
can u tell me please
no there isn't anyway for someone to know not even your dr unless you tell them
But you should always tell your dr that you had an abortion!!  there is a rare chance that you may not be able to carry a baby the next time!  it is very important to tell your dr!  and FYI  1 in every 5 women have had at least 1 abortion......
Ok! tell me that if at all they took me to some test?and also the abortion was with pills only..is there any chances to know that i have taken that pill?
r u there?
No you're fine. jhays is right you should always tell your dr that you had an abortion if it's surgical or just from the pill like you did. They need that stuff for their patient records, but there isn't anyway to prove that you did it.

I assume someone is telling you there is a test they can make you do to prove you had an abortion. They're lying to you. A complication free abortion in early pregnancy leaves no markers or damage on your body. Even though it was only 3 months ago you should be 100% back to normal like before you got pregnant.
Yes i am 100% fine, and also no damages occur to me.
but still i am worried that DNA test shows the complete history of my harmones.
with whom i had sex and how many times i got aborted .......
i need ur advise on this..
Billorani- the answer is no.
Oh my gosh. Well no there isn't any test that will give a complete history of your hormones, sexual history, or abortions. That just doesn't exist. If you just had an abortion a few days ago you could still have the hormone hcg in your system, but not after a few months.

There are tests that can look for sexually transmitted diseases such as Chlamydia - Gonorrhea - Trichomoniasis - Genital Herpes, but it wouldn't say how many times you have had sex or with how many partners.

DNA testing only shows your DNA it doesn't have anything to do with hormones. If you are looking for more information about women's health and what tests are available you can always research them by doing a simple google search. The CDC is a good site to check out as well as womenshealth.gov  they both offer some basic information that might be useful.

Other than that it sounds like you'll be okay. No test is going to show what you are worried about.
Thanks very much....i am assured now
Thanks a lot mam
You'll be ok! glad o hear your fine!!  Just the next time you go the the dr and that question is on the paper work just answer it truthly and there is a 85 % chance your dr will never bring it up ever