Women's Choice Community
about me I need help to be happy

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

about me I need help to be happy

I am 17 and I am overwaight but losing waight I have black marks near my vagina and in between my legs but I allso have things like boils on the black that if I sqweas them they sqwort puss out. I am scard to go to my gp about it but I am so unhappy that is have not had sex for over and year. It makes me so deprest plz some one help me
0%
 (0) 
help
100%
 (1) 
advise
1 Member voted
Hi i'm 19 years old and I know what you mean about being scared about going to the Doctor. A few weeks ago I had some problems with my vagina and I had to go. It was ALOT easier then I thought it was going to be. I would definitely get it checked out. It will be a weight off your shoulders once you know for sure what it is. Hope I helped!!
thank you so much makes me fell a little bit more confednet
Hi Shamed, just be brave and think of your health, just get checked out its for the best, and your doctor will be pleased that your doing something about your weight, did you know that you can do a weight tracker here on site, I have done one to lose weight and still do it weekly, its nice to see it going down when your on, at the moment mine well be going up, its those xmas chocs and so on, losing weight is all down to self disipline, self control and breaking bad eating habits, fast foods and junk foods being the worst, just full of salt and sugars.
Just remember get out walking, get in a pool for swimming, these two are the bast you can do for yourself, but be brave.
Good Luck
Sometimes being a little nervous to do something gets in the way of what we SHOULD do.  You will be so much less stressed to get this treated.  Perhaps it will be an easy fix and then you will not have to worry about what it is, be embarressed of it, etc.  Well worth it.  Doctors are trained in these things and think nothing of them.  They have seem far worse than anything you have going on.  They are trained and there to help us. Please just take a deep breath and make an appt.  Don't be ashamed, afraid, nervous.  Doctors don't care and take an oath to help and not judge.  So, call your doc and get checked out.  good luck
thank you so much for all the kind words i have made a doc apoment for the 3 wich is tomorrow, thank you so much helping me uderstand that there are much wors people out there and i will let u know what i have thank you again
Yeah, you're not the first patient a doctor has seen with a problem like this and you won't be the last. It is a little nervewracking and embarrassing, but doctors have seen all kinds of things lol. They are there to help, not judge or anything of the sort. Good luck hun.