Women's Choice Community
self Induce abortion

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

self Induce abortion

A friend of mine has a two weeks unwanted pregnancy. She want to get rid of it privately at her convenience time. She doesnt want to take the case to the medical doctor or at the hospital as its against the law in our country. Can one one help advise on what she should use please?  Does Misoprostol help?
First off she shouldnt try anything at home, it could be fatal and might complicate future pregnancys. Why does she fell this is the only option? i understand she is properly scared but  this isnt the right thing to do.
Its illegal and highly dangerous to abort at home. You'll have to pay for it to be done privately in another town/state/country if where you live doesn't permit the procedure. I strongly advise you talk to a medical professional rather than take matters into your own hands.

I don't know the circumstance of how your friend came to be pregnant, but she needs to address this responsibly and safely.

I'm not a supporter of abortion but I do believe if a woman wants it done then its more acceptable morally when carried out before the woman is too far into her first trimester.

Its a shame your friend is in a position where she has to end the life of this unborn, its frightening that in your country that abortion is illegal as I dread to think what lengths she will go to so as to end the unborns life. In this case, it would be more humane if abortion was in fact legal.

I'm presuming great shame may be upon her if she were to continue with the pregnancy, allowing another family to adopt? A good family?

Guys, this forum is about woman's choice which makes this the forum in which someone thinking about abortion SHOULD feel safe to post.

I agree with above that nothing should be tried at home as that is dangerous.  Abortions should be done under medical supervision.  Your friend needs to research clinics in her area that she can have this procedure done at.  

Never, ever attempt a home abortion.  Please have abortion in a medically safe way.  That is why abortion is kept legal in the United States, thank goodness!  
It is women's choice some choose to be for it and some choose to be against it the lady was giving advice no need to point out it's women's choice because both sides are a choice.

It is unsafe to do anything at home it could be very fatal. Since abortion is illegal in your country then find a family to adopt the child when it is born.