trying to conceive
Hi, my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. We been verly trying for a couple of weeks. But my question is. When is the best time to have sex? Would I be more fertil before my period or after? I know is a silly question but I dont know for sure. Please anyone advice.
if you know your dates of when you have your period & approx how many days it lasts I can tell you when your fertile time would be. I know how to calculate that I've had several kids and I always used the calendar method to predict & know when was the best time to try to become pregnant & it always worked! I can try to explain it all to you or I can just tell you when your best time is each month that you would most likely be able to conceive if your able to all I need is that info other wise I'd be happy to help explain it. Best of luck to you & your husband may you be parents very soon
Hi there, here is what my doctor has told me.  Day one of your period is day one of your cycle.  You begin counting from there.  When it is day 10, you begin having sex every other day for 10 days (every other has to do with sperm count) and this will most assuredly catch your ovulation time.  Best wishes to you.  
The best thing to do is track your cycles. Most websites/apps can detect ur fertile week and the day you ovulate. Good luck! :)
Ur tryin to have a baby right just do it on ur period thats ur best chance and srry for saying this try alot of diffrent new positions good luck
Hi Bibi, perhaps once you and hbby have been trying 6 months to a year then its time to look for help, not 2 weeks, give nature a chance please, but try not to think about it and it will happen out of the blue.
And just how long, if you were of the BC pill, this will take 2 to 3 months to clear your system.
Good Luck