Women's Health Center User Group
Anxiety daily?
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
172 members

Anxiety daily?

Hello. I've been having anxiety for the past few days, I was taking a birth control pill for a few months, and stopped it  over the weekend because I believe they were giving me anxiety and felt more depressed. I felt fine and back to myself for a couple of days when I first stopped the pill, but now I've been having anxiety when I wake up, during the day at times when I'm worried about something, and before bed when I'm just sitting on the couch with my husband watching T.V. I feel like I should be moving around alot, I think it helps. I hate the feeling, feeling anxious and alittle dizzy, feeling like I want to cry. Feeling scared that my husband will leave me and perhaps for another women. I was thinking that it was a withdrawl (withdrawal) from the pill, but I called a nurse this morning and she told me that it wasn't from the medicine. So what's wrong with me? There has been some changes lately I guess. My husband and I have not been getting along that well, and he might be going back to school at night after work. I'm worried that our four kids and I will never see him much. My ten year old daughter is having some problems at school and we're talking about buying a house in the country. I wonder if these are reasons to why I have anxiety? I just want to feel happy and have no anxiety. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks!
Michele_Speri commented on specialmom's status
Nov 26
Michele_Speri joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 26
ShouldB7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 13