Anxiety daily?
Hello. I've been having anxiety for the past few days, I was taking a birth control pill for a few months, and stopped it  over the weekend because I believe they were giving me anxiety and felt more depressed. I felt fine and back to myself for a couple of days when I first stopped the pill, but now I've been having anxiety when I wake up, during the day at times when I'm worried about something, and before bed when I'm just sitting on the couch with my husband watching T.V. I feel like I should be moving around alot, I think it helps. I hate the feeling, feeling anxious and alittle dizzy, feeling like I want to cry. Feeling scared that my husband will leave me and perhaps for another women. I was thinking that it was a withdrawl from the pill, but I called a nurse this morning and she told me that it wasn't from the medicine. So what's wrong with me? There has been some changes lately I guess. My husband and I have not been getting along that well, and he might be going back to school at night after work. I'm worried that our four kids and I will never see him much. My ten year old daughter is having some problems at school and we're talking about buying a house in the country. I wonder if these are reasons to why I have anxiety? I just want to feel happy and have no anxiety. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
kersh79 im back after being away fr... Comment
Feb 22