Anxiety daily?
Hello. I've been having anxiety for the past few days, I was taking a birth control pill for a few months, and stopped it  over the weekend because I believe they were giving me anxiety and felt more depressed. I felt fine and back to myself for a couple of days when I first stopped the pill, but now I've been having anxiety when I wake up, during the day at times when I'm worried about something, and before bed when I'm just sitting on the couch with my husband watching T.V. I feel like I should be moving around alot, I think it helps. I hate the feeling, feeling anxious and alittle dizzy, feeling like I want to cry. Feeling scared that my husband will leave me and perhaps for another women. I was thinking that it was a withdrawl from the pill, but I called a nurse this morning and she told me that it wasn't from the medicine. So what's wrong with me? There has been some changes lately I guess. My husband and I have not been getting along that well, and he might be going back to school at night after work. I'm worried that our four kids and I will never see him much. My ten year old daughter is having some problems at school and we're talking about buying a house in the country. I wonder if these are reasons to why I have anxiety? I just want to feel happy and have no anxiety. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks!
def a change in life will bring on tremendous anxiety,anxiety is normal in some cases but if its intefering with daily life and your happiness i would try and direct the problems thats causing the anxiety. I suffer from anxiety myself,and i found that trying and talking to my husband about how i felt and my child is having some issues also,and we just bought a new house so def major anxiety but when it prevented me from doing things to make me happy i became withdrawn and ended up against everything i didnt want and seen a psychiatrist and was put on a mild anxiety pill that surely was a god sent,and was able to face the world again. Hope i was able to help,and things work out for ya
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03