Women's Health Center User Group
Burning that won't go away!
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
172 members

Burning that won't go away!

I'll try to explain this the best that I can.
I've been getting UTI's since I've been 18. I've had multiple UTI's that's been cleared up, including one in 09' that was a extremely bad one that included major pain to where it was painful to walk, stand still, or anything of the sort, with bleeding. I got the cleared up in about a month, but the pain continued. I went to a Urology Doctor and he end up checking out my bladder with a camera but said my bladder was in really, really good condition but I had a really small urethra so he stretched it out with a balloon, which was extremely painful afterwords. For about 2-3 weeks after that, I feel wonderful! Then.. the pain came back about a week before my next appointment. After all the UTI tests and that camera surgery he did on me, he's stuck on what it could be. Four weeks ago, he gave me 4 weeks of sample packs of VESlcare, for Overactive Bladder to see if that was the problem. I stopped taking them about 2 and a half to 3 weeks later because I didn't seen not even a tad bit of improvement. My next schedule appointment is March 16th, in 3 days. I'm so, so scared.

I'm really, really tired of this burning. I've been having burning everyday since my first UTI and I'm starting to get frustrated with the situation to the point where I'm crying with every appointment now for the past 2-3 appointments and I feel stupid for crying. I'm so nervous that this burning won't go away and that I'm gonna have to deal with it for the rest of my life. It's a very uncomfortable thing to experience while you urinate every day, every time and it burns. I drink nothing but water anymore, every once in a while.. I treat myself and have a sweet ice tea.

All I have is burning. No unusual discharge, smell, or blood in the urine. I have a boyfriend, but I've never had any form of sex so it can't be any kind of STD. I have no problems that needs medication, nor do I have any allergies. Also, I've never been examined by an OBGYN.. Should I be? Should I make an appointment with an OBGYN to get checked out? I'm so scared that this will never go away..

Anyone else having the same thing, burning that will not go away? Did you you have the same problem but found what was wrong? If so, what was it? Please help! :(
Tags: burning, Pain
1 Comment
Forgot to mention that I just 22 in January.
Michele_Speri commented on specialmom's status
Nov 26
Michele_Speri joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 26
ShouldB7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 13