Women's Health Center User Group
Can I get pregnant because of this?
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
173 members

Can I get pregnant because of this?

I had sex 4 time in 12 hours on the 20th of Aug without any contraception.My last period was at the beginning of the month and i dont really track it. I usually guess when i last had it.Could i get pregnant from this??
Tags: can i get pregnant?
and what would be the likely chance of getting pregnant because of this??
well since you didnt use a condom you can get pregnant.. and ur last period was at the begining of the month? around the time you had sex can be the dates you were ovulating.. even if you werent you can still get pregnant(but higher chances when ovulating).. you should start tracking your period and how often it comes... it could help alot

well now you have to play the waiting game and see if your next period comes (or at least until you feel "funny" lol)
Katherine2222 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 28
dolphin8808 commented on SassyLassie's status
Aug 19
My Pelvis and Me
Jul 18 by ipurr2