Aa
A
A
Close
Cervical Cell Dyspacia for the 100th time!
I am 35 years old and have 2 sons. I am a smoker. Married 15 years. Since age 17 I have had cervical cell dysplacia on and off. I have had numerous procedures done: LEEP, freezing, etc. When I have the freezing done it helps for like 2 years and then the bad paps start again. I have been doing research and found that using certain vitamins can help. I mentioned this to my doctor who is recommending the freezing of my cells again (which might I add is killing my cervix) and she said that I can try the vitamin regiment and she is giving me 2 months before I go back for a follow up pap. The list and amount of vitamins is as follows: Vitamin A 25,000 IU, Vitamin B complex 100mg, Vitamin C with bioflavonoids 1,000 mg, Vitamin E 400-800 IU, Folic acid 5mg, Selenium 200mcg and Beta-carotene 25,000 IU. Its a mouthful but I am determined to get this thing licked! I do have poor diet I hate to say just a picky eater, always have been so I am sure I am missing all of the above vitamins anyway. My question is: Does anyone know of a multi-vitamin that will have all of the above or at least some so I do not have to take so many? Are there any alternatives? Thanks
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
1444838 tn?1456174552
Blank
kersh79 im back after being away fr... Comment
Feb 22
1444838 tn?1456174552