Cervical Cell Dyspacia for the 100th time!
I am 35 years old and have 2 sons. I am a smoker. Married 15 years. Since age 17 I have had cervical cell dysplacia on and off. I have had numerous procedures done: LEEP, freezing, etc. When I have the freezing done it helps for like 2 years and then the bad paps start again. I have been doing research and found that using certain vitamins can help. I mentioned this to my doctor who is recommending the freezing of my cells again (which might I add is killing my cervix) and she said that I can try the vitamin regiment and she is giving me 2 months before I go back for a follow up pap. The list and amount of vitamins is as follows: Vitamin A 25,000 IU, Vitamin B complex 100mg, Vitamin C with bioflavonoids 1,000 mg, Vitamin E 400-800 IU, Folic acid 5mg, Selenium 200mcg and Beta-carotene 25,000 IU. Its a mouthful but I am determined to get this thing licked! I do have poor diet I hate to say just a picky eater, always have been so I am sure I am missing all of the above vitamins anyway. My question is: Does anyone know of a multi-vitamin that will have all of the above or at least some so I do not have to take so many? Are there any alternatives? Thanks
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
kersh79 im back after being away fr... Comment
Feb 22
kersh79 uploaded new photos
Feb 22