Women's Health Center User Group
Clitoris pain
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
164 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Clitoris pain

A week before Christmas, I had typical symptoms of a uti.  I tried to flush it out with cranberry juice, but 7 days later I called the doc who prescribed Macrobid.  After 3 days I had NO relief so they switched me to Cippromax.  Again, 3 days later I still had no relief.  The pain was unbearable; doc got the culture back showing Group B strep.   I took amoxicilin and vicodin for ten days and finally felt relief.  

2 weeks later the pain came back.  I went to the gyn this time and told her I had Strep B based on my previous experience.  She took a urine sample and did an exam.  She found what she was sure was a herpes lesion.  Every herpes test know to man was negative- ironically the strep B was positive.  I once again took Amoxicilin, but got no relief afterward.   Doc is now stumped and diagnosed me with chancroid- a rare, tropical STD.  I can't possibly imagine HOW I would have gotten it.  She's prescribed Cippro again and Tylenol 3 for the pain.  I'm on day 2 of the Cippro and think I'm feeling a little better.

All this started after having "normal" sex with my husband- nothing rough or unusual.  Could this be a tear?  Doc doesn't think so, but has anyone else had a tear hurt this long- 2 months!

Has anyone else had this type of problem with Group B Strep?  Again, doc doesn't think so...  The tear or strep reaction sounds much more likely that the rare, tropical STD.

Please help before I have to see Dr. House and almost die before getting better... ;~]
Recent Activity
1608712_tn?1405265418
Blank
nila220 Time flies krisha turning 2... Comment
Jul 13
9457234_tn?1403888513
Blank
lovelyprincessadc joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 06
Blank
AndiCess joined this group