Clitoris pain
A week before Christmas, I had typical symptoms of a uti.  I tried to flush it out with cranberry juice, but 7 days later I called the doc who prescribed Macrobid.  After 3 days I had NO relief so they switched me to Cippromax.  Again, 3 days later I still had no relief.  The pain was unbearable; doc got the culture back showing Group B strep.   I took amoxicilin and vicodin for ten days and finally felt relief.  

2 weeks later the pain came back.  I went to the gyn this time and told her I had Strep B based on my previous experience.  She took a urine sample and did an exam.  She found what she was sure was a herpes lesion.  Every herpes test know to man was negative- ironically the strep B was positive.  I once again took Amoxicilin, but got no relief afterward.   Doc is now stumped and diagnosed me with chancroid- a rare, tropical STD.  I can't possibly imagine HOW I would have gotten it.  She's prescribed Cippro again and Tylenol 3 for the pain.  I'm on day 2 of the Cippro and think I'm feeling a little better.

All this started after having "normal" sex with my husband- nothing rough or unusual.  Could this be a tear?  Doc doesn't think so, but has anyone else had a tear hurt this long- 2 months!

Has anyone else had this type of problem with Group B Strep?  Again, doc doesn't think so...  The tear or strep reaction sounds much more likely that the rare, tropical STD.

Please help before I have to see Dr. House and almost die before getting better... ;~]
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
fairytale13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 22
HeyItsMe101 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 31
Katherine2222 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 28