Discharge/Period
Im 14 and i have a very very heavy flow when on my period. I bleed through super plus tampons in 30 min on my worst days. Also right now i have a very heavy flow of discharge. I am very active and its never been this bad before. i cant go a day without feeling gross. What i also find is strange is that my discharge has a smell, but its not fishy but it is certainly noticable and i can smell it when i sit down. Im also very uncomfertable with my body because i do have large labia and i just dont know what to do, my mom said she'd ask my doctor about birth control but idk when its going to happen and i really want to go on it because it will reduce all these things (everything but my labia). my discharge fits all the discriptions for normal but i still dont know why its just so heavy... help?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
honey156 commented on photo
Dec 22
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19