Women's Health Center User Group
Help Possiable pregnancy while breastfeeding
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
169 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help Possiable pregnancy while breastfeeding

Im worried I have 4 kids and my last baby is 9 months old and is slowing down his eating patterns. He eats more table and baby foods and takes a cup while im at school for 8 hrs twice a week. I am not on birthcontrol and no other consistant birthcontrol I am feeling movement periodically through out the day. I have had a bloated painful feeling which i use to experience when i was ovulating. Im not sure if im ovulating because I have not had a period since his birth. while having intercourse with my husband I started having pink and blood tinged discharge. Could i be pregnant, is my main question?? PLEASE HELP!! yes, ive3 had a ton of kids but I haven't every been off of birthcontrol while nursing.I feel naustious  and sleepy but IDK if its because of my crazy schedule...
Recent Activity
1198531_tn?1361347278
Blank
honey156 commented on breezytoo's status
Oct 16
Blank
lenaellie joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 08
1198531_tn?1361347278
Blank
honey156 commented on photo