Women's Health Center User Group
Hii in need of some help
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
164 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hii in need of some help

hii im a 18 year old female, i missed my period for 5 months,around that time i was sexually active before and after i missed my period but in december i went to the gyno had a prego test which came back negative. But i still havent gotten my period yet? ive been having alot of headaches than normal, Tiredness, increase of hunger, sometimes i can smell things other people cant (wierd)snotty clear or off color discharge everytime i go pee, i also have the feeling of being "wet" all the time down there. i know i dont have a yeast or bv infection cause it doesnt itch or burn. my forehead has broken out in pimples, and i have a dull aggrevating feeling on my left side whenever i lay on it..i try not to think about the possibilty of being pregnant but the more days i miss my period i cant help but wonder..if im not pregoo what else could it be?
1 Comment
Blank
1388445_tn?1289270988
Hi,
Some of the Symptoms youre having could be pregnancy. But If I understand you right, you have missed your period For 5 months? so if you where preg you would be arround 5 months pregnant. by now i really think you would know, or See it, by now depending on your body type and weight (i guess) like if you are skinny or tone- for sure you would see some kind of little rounding of your belly, or shape, even a couple extra pounds you put on. There is also alot of other reasons why you could be having those symptoms and missing your period. it could be a harmonal imbalance, or your thyrodes kind of out of wack. or you could have a yeast infection, sometimes you dont get any symptoms. Like me, I dont ever know and usually never have any symptoms and I never get any itching or burning with them. usually its by chance i even figure it out. But for sure anytime you miss your period for 5 months you should definatly be checked again at the doctor. Are you on any birth control? Some birth controls can cause you to miss periods too. And at 5 months you would be "Pregnant" enough for another urine pregnance test positive if you where. Good Luck and God Bless
Blank
Recent Activity
1608712_tn?1405265418
Blank
nila220 Time flies krisha turning 2... Comment
Jul 13
9457234_tn?1403888513
Blank
lovelyprincessadc joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 06
Blank