Hii in need of some help
hii im a 18 year old female, i missed my period for 5 months,around that time i was sexually active before and after i missed my period but in december i went to the gyno had a prego test which came back negative. But i still havent gotten my period yet? ive been having alot of headaches than normal, Tiredness, increase of hunger, sometimes i can smell things other people cant (wierd)snotty clear or off color discharge everytime i go pee, i also have the feeling of being "wet" all the time down there. i know i dont have a yeast or bv infection cause it doesnt itch or burn. my forehead has broken out in pimples, and i have a dull aggrevating feeling on my left side whenever i lay on it..i try not to think about the possibilty of being pregnant but the more days i miss my period i cant help but wonder..if im not pregoo what else could it be?
Some of the Symptoms youre having could be pregnancy. But If I understand you right, you have missed your period For 5 months? so if you where preg you would be arround 5 months pregnant. by now i really think you would know, or See it, by now depending on your body type and weight (i guess) like if you are skinny or tone- for sure you would see some kind of little rounding of your belly, or shape, even a couple extra pounds you put on. There is also alot of other reasons why you could be having those symptoms and missing your period. it could be a harmonal imbalance, or your thyrodes kind of out of wack. or you could have a yeast infection, sometimes you dont get any symptoms. Like me, I dont ever know and usually never have any symptoms and I never get any itching or burning with them. usually its by chance i even figure it out. But for sure anytime you miss your period for 5 months you should definatly be checked again at the doctor. Are you on any birth control? Some birth controls can cause you to miss periods too. And at 5 months you would be "Pregnant" enough for another urine pregnance test positive if you where. Good Luck and God Bless
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
kersh79 im back after being away fr... Comment
Feb 22
kersh79 uploaded new photos
Feb 22