Aa
A
A
Close
1388445 tn?1289270988
Im Worried About Clear Watery Fluid Gushing From My Vagina!
Hi, I am 23 years old and married. I have three younge children. I also have my tubes tied for about a year. Yesterday and today I have been leaking this Clear fluid from vagina. It started out in smaller amout (more like a leak) but very noticeable, and increased. I have gushed one time,Yesterday and then it seemed to slow down. Today while I was excercising I gushed out such a large volume that I soaked my underwear and my pants. Like, if I had a dress it would have puddled the floor a little, or soaked a pad. I have never had any type of discharge like this befor. It is clear and and very thin, like the consistancy of water, infact i almost couldnt tell the difference if i didnt know. It has No smell and No color. It really feels like when my water broke, but I have my tubes tied so.... I am just starting to get concerned. I know that its normal to flush a little fluid from your vagina as your bodys own self cleaning system, but this is nothing like that, this is like *Gushes* of fluid. Can any one help? Does anyone know what this could be? Thankyou.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03
Blank
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
1444838 tn?1456174552