Im Worried About Clear Watery Fluid Gushing From My Vagina!
Hi, I am 23 years old and married. I have three younge children. I also have my tubes tied for about a year. Yesterday and today I have been leaking this Clear fluid from vagina. It started out in smaller amout (more like a leak) but very noticeable, and increased. I have gushed one time,Yesterday and then it seemed to slow down. Today while I was excercising I gushed out such a large volume that I soaked my underwear and my pants. Like, if I had a dress it would have puddled the floor a little, or soaked a pad. I have never had any type of discharge like this befor. It is clear and and very thin, like the consistancy of water, infact i almost couldnt tell the difference if i didnt know. It has No smell and No color. It really feels like when my water broke, but I have my tubes tied so.... I am just starting to get concerned. I know that its normal to flush a little fluid from your vagina as your bodys own self cleaning system, but this is nothing like that, this is like *Gushes* of fluid. Can any one help? Does anyone know what this could be? Thankyou.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
honey156 commented on photo
Dec 22
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19