Itching inside vagina...
Hi! I apologise for this but I'd really appreciate your suggestions/remedies.

I'm 20 and over the past couple of days I have been experiencing this itching inside my vagina. I'm not experiencing any burning when I pee, abnormal discharge or odd smells. It's not constant, it quietens down sometimes and then is flares up again to the point that I literally want to scratch (sorry!) At first I though it was maybe something to do with my period (I was clutching at straws) but I started my period this morning and the itching is still the same.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I'd really be grateful for any help. Thanks!

Jessica

P.S. I'm not sexually active.
It's probably a yeast infection maybe? Ive gotten lots of them, and sometimes i do get itchy down there right before my period, and then after wards I'm ok. If it continues to itch, you should probably get some vagisil cream or hydrocortisone cream. Oh and try to resist scratching it, because it's extremely painful if you do.
Go visit your doctor so she can rule out if its yeast or a bacterial infection. I wouldn't mess around w that over the counter stuff! Your doctor can prescribe you something 10x better if there is an issue!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
kersh79 im back after being away fr... Comment
Feb 22