Women's Health Center User Group
Medical Ethics
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
162 members

Medical Ethics

Why do you continue AMA?  I'm all for the Clean-It-Up efforts by the women of Tennessee.  Please read the following:

Reproductve choices are a delicate subject, to most Americans. Their opinions are shaped by the Medical community, the Legal community, the Clergy, Politicians, and others. I'd like to zero in on the medical community. A lot of us old geezers, remember when the book Little Black Sambo was banned in this country because it offended some Americans along racial lines. And they felt it was a racial slur.

That's the way I feel about the medical community's delivering information to the American public. I think the medical term Abortion should turn into the phase "reproductive choice" or words to that effect. I believe that before the medical community releases information, that it must consider the emotional welfare of the woman involved. To further that I don't believe any woman would consent to the release of any infomation contained in her medical records in that regard to anyone. And that must be considered heavily by the medical community when it delivers it's renderings to the public.

Most of the information out there portrays reproductive choices as murder, morally wrong, and that the woman who make those choices, do that because she is too stupid, too lazy, too ignorant, and sorely lacking in self esteem - self worth, to take the most basic steps to avoid pregnancy.

I believe it's time the women that made reproductive choices, stand up and file with their respective Civil Rights office, and seek relief.

I hope the outcome will be that the medical community is restricted in how it presents information to the public.

I know that the American public is entitled to form an opinion, and certainly with medical information.but the content of it's delivery should be temperate, and considerate to women that have made reproductive choices.
Pain Tracker: Lower back pain
Mar 14 by holdmecloser08
clarie89 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 11
noregrets23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 03