Women's Health Center User Group
Nipple Problems
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
177 members

Nipple Problems

My nipples we're getting flaky like my skin was coming undone and some of the top top surface tissue would short of like rip I guess you could say or detiriarate. sorry am writing this in a hurry. I had heard it was flaking and to try putting some Vasiline on it. I did and it is not necesarrily flaky or ripping to say anymore but it everytime I check on it there is still some type of crust or scape of what has diried out and is not part of my body anymore. What can this be? Is it seriouse? What can I do about it? Is there a way I can treat this secretively, I would not like my mother to find out?

-Thank you!
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03