PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Am I pregnant????
Hello. I'm 19 years old and have been on the pill for 2 years now. I'm really, really good at taking them every day at the same time. I take them at 12:30pm every day and never had any problems with it except when I tried to skip my period, but that didn't work so I went back to taking my sugar pills. Anyways, that was a long time ago. My periods have been really regular except for this past month. On October 8-11 I got my period. On the 25 to the 2nd of November, I had really heavy brown discharge with also a little bit of light blood. And now it's sunday and my sugar pill week has passed and I did not get my period. I don't feel different at all. My boobs aren't sore or anything like that.

I just started a new pack even though I didn't get my period. Why did I have brown discharge with a little bit of blood for almost 10 days and didn't get my period? Please help me.
Have you taken a test? After my two miscarriages I had a brown watery discharge.   Maybe that? You should go to your Dr.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhine15 added the Exercise Tracker
Feb 07
mhine15 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 07
honey156 commented on photo
Dec 22