Women's Health Center User Group
Passing of STI
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
162 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Passing of STI

Hi,
I am a 24 year old female.
I recently had the tip of a partners penis touch my vagina, for LITERALLY all of a second.  He didnt penetrate into my vagina at all, it just touched the outside. I have not been with this person before and wanted him to get checked before I had any sexual activity with him.  As soon as I was aware I moved away but i am just wondering what the chances are of contracting an STI from this, particularly Chlamydia.  He had not ejaculated or wasnt even close. There is no reason why I should think this person has an STI but I am just very worried and concerned I would be grateful for any responses.
Many thanks.
1 Comment
Blank
CHLAMYDIA IS AN STD IF U THINK FOR A SECOND U MHGT HAV IT U HAV TO GET TREATED RITE AWAY B-CUZ IT CN GET WORSE. BUT U CN GET IN INFECTION EVEN IF HE DIDNT PENETRATE THE BEST THING TO DO GO TO YOUR HEALTH DEPT. GET TESTED TO B ON DA SAFE SIDE HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
Pain Tracker: Lower back pain
Mar 14 by holdmecloser08
Blank
clarie89 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 11
7730266_tn?1393891462
Blank
noregrets23 joined this group