Passing of STI
I am a 24 year old female.
I recently had the tip of a partners penis touch my vagina, for LITERALLY all of a second.  He didnt penetrate into my vagina at all, it just touched the outside. I have not been with this person before and wanted him to get checked before I had any sexual activity with him.  As soon as I was aware I moved away but i am just wondering what the chances are of contracting an STI from this, particularly Chlamydia.  He had not ejaculated or wasnt even close. There is no reason why I should think this person has an STI but I am just very worried and concerned I would be grateful for any responses.
Many thanks.
CHLAMYDIA IS AN STD IF U THINK FOR A SECOND U MHGT HAV IT U HAV TO GET TREATED RITE AWAY B-CUZ IT CN GET WORSE. BUT U CN GET IN INFECTION EVEN IF HE DIDNT PENETRATE THE BEST THING TO DO GO TO YOUR HEALTH DEPT. GET TESTED TO B ON DA SAFE SIDE HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
kersh79 im back after being away fr... Comment
Feb 22