Women's Health Center User Group
Please help brown discharge, rape, morning after pill, unprotected sex....
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
162 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help brown discharge, rape, morning after pill, unprotected sex.

My last period started about Feb 1st or 2nd, it stopped on the 7th or 8th. I was rapped on the 9th. I was given Levonorgestrel (emergency birth control) on the 9th. On the 13th I started to have some light spotting. Within a day or two the spotting turned into brown discharge. Since then I have mostly had the thick dark brown discharge with a little bit of red blood mixed in. I have had unprotected sex with my bf almost daily since the 19th. Through this entire time I have had periods of time (up to 12 hours) where it seemed like everything had stopped but then it comes back. I have had a slight increase in my nausea, but I fight nausea and vomiting on a daily basis so I don’t really know if this is different. Yesterday afternoon I started to have very sharp pain on the left side of my pelvic area about where my ovary is? I have had a slight increase in my appitite also. If anyone can help me figure out what is going on I would appreciate it. I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative but I don’t know if it would come back positive yet or not, plus I took it late evening instead of first thing in the morning. I plan of waiting a few days and repeating the pregnancy test. I have never had more than a little bit of brown at the start of my period and I have never had anything last this long. Any help would be appreciated.

Quartzn99
Recent Activity
Blank
Pain Tracker: Lower back pain
Mar 14 by holdmecloser08
Blank
clarie89 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 11
7730266_tn?1393891462
Blank
noregrets23 joined this group