Aa
A
A
Close
Please help brown discharge, rape, morning after pill, unprotected sex.
My last period started about Feb 1st or 2nd, it stopped on the 7th or 8th. I was rapped on the 9th. I was given Levonorgestrel (emergency birth control) on the 9th. On the 13th I started to have some light spotting. Within a day or two the spotting turned into brown discharge. Since then I have mostly had the thick dark brown discharge with a little bit of red blood mixed in. I have had unprotected sex with my bf almost daily since the 19th. Through this entire time I have had periods of time (up to 12 hours) where it seemed like everything had stopped but then it comes back. I have had a slight increase in my nausea, but I fight nausea and vomiting on a daily basis so I don’t really know if this is different. Yesterday afternoon I started to have very sharp pain on the left side of my pelvic area about where my ovary is? I have had a slight increase in my appitite also. If anyone can help me figure out what is going on I would appreciate it. I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative but I don’t know if it would come back positive yet or not, plus I took it late evening instead of first thing in the morning. I plan of waiting a few days and repeating the pregnancy test. I have never had more than a little bit of brown at the start of my period and I have never had anything last this long. Any help would be appreciated.

Quartzn99
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
honey156 commented on photo
Dec 22
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank